Chapter 58: Varun!

Next day:

Anuj's pov,

I was in Aahan's office after having a wonderful breakfast with Divya.

Aahan: it's very good that Divya wants to stay with you.

Anuj: yes, but I can't just sit and be happy.

He rolled his eyes, he knew what was coming.

Aahan: what are you planning to do?

He asked while yawning.

Anuj: I want to know truth, who is Varun? What relation Divya had with him?

Aahan: are you going to ask Divya?

Anuj: no, she will not tell.

He narrowed his eyes.

Aahan: don't tell me you are going to ask Varun, he will not tell truth.

I shook my head while grinning.

Anuj: there is one person who knows Divya very well.

He frowned!

Aahan: who?

Anuj: Preeti, let's go to meet her.

He sigh in disbelief and we exit the company, he can't go against me. We sat in car and drove to Divya's company. I knock and enter, she looked at us and her expression change to cold.

Preeti: I'm not helping!

She replied as soon as she saw us.

Aahan: we didn't say anything.

He said sassily.

Anuj: why?

I looked at her.

Preeti: I help you but what you did? Hurt mam?

I looked down.

Anuj: I didn't mean to!

Aahan: first listen to whole story before judging him.

He said annoyingly and sat on the chair across from her.

Anuj: Aahan, it's okay!

I sat beside him and then I tell her everything, she stare at me surprisingly.

Preeti: this is very bad!

Anuj: do you know Varun before I said?

She nodded!

Anuj: tell us everything about them, can you?

She nodded!

Preeti: you know about Rohit, right?

I nodded while Aahan sip the juice while looking at us. Aahan usually don't show interest but he listens to everything.

Preeti: so when Rohit got to know that mam like him, he started chasing mam. But mam suddenly turn off every feelings for him, mam clear everything with him. But he didn't stop chasing her, he would stalk her, touch her, bullied her and all he wanted was one night stand.

I clutch the chair while maintaining my expression, even Aahan got pissed off on this point.

Preeti: And that's when Varun sir enter, sir was mam's senior. He fell for mam at first sight, when he found out about Rohit he beat him very brutally. He became like bodyguard to her always protecting her. Slowly they becomes friends, he was only friend mam had. Mam knew his feelings so mam made it clear to him that she is not interested in love. He understands and decided to wait, there friendship grew with time. He fell in love deeply while mam life becomes more drastic. Her life was so messed up to even look at love, but sir never give up. But he fell apart when mam's wedding got fixed, He blamed mam for deceiving him and betray him. Mam was badly hurt by accused made by her only friend. But after marriage he came again to meet mam. He told her that he will wait for her because he also think that you will divorce her after knowing her. He thinks same as mam's dad which hurted mam but didn't said anything. Everyone made her believe that she is a mistake and you will leave her eventually.