Chapter 4

Zoa's alarm goes off just a couple of minutes after Soojin's does. The girl extends her arms upwards, smiling happily to herself, her eyes still half closed as she takes a couple of seconds to fully wake up. She likes the fluffiness of her bed ⏤even though it's surely not as fluffy as her bed back in her hometown⏤ and sometimes she feels like she could stay in bed all day. But then she opens her eyes immediately, remembering that it's a Monday morning as she immediately gets excited ⏤honestly no matter what day it would be she would still get happy to wake up and do things with her friends. She hops off the bed and checks at the time on her phone, glad that she still has time to get ready.

She glances over at Soojin's bed, the girl having just sat up and stretching her arms upwards, yawning in the process.

"What got you so excited on a Monday morning?" Soojin asks her, knowing well enough like every other decent human being out there that Mondays are hard to cope up with, especially if you partied until late at night the night before... which is their case by the way.

"Nothing. It's just Monday which means a new week filled with classes and new things for me to learn has started!" Soojin laughs mutely, her eyes still half closed as she's too sleepy, realizing one thing; it's still too early for Zoa to get down to earth and realize that there's nothing interesting about college so she is going to have that hyperism within her system for quite a while. Unlike Soojin who feels more and more tired as the days pass by and college has just started for this year...

"Well I hope Monday can make my own Monday morning because I feel so restless and that's obviously her fault for keeping us until very late at the party last night." Soojin says as she stands up and heads towards their mini counter, hoping for some caffeine boost in order to wake herself up a little. Zoa giggles softly at her unnie's comment before she rushes inside the bathroom to start her morning routine.

After half an hour of preparations later and countless of groans, sights and grumbles, Soojin and Zoa finally walk out of their dorm room. Zoa stops in front of Jaehee and Jihan's dorm room before Soojin turns to look at her confused.

"Uhm, the cafeteria is that way, forgot it already?" She tries to remind to the taller girl who shakes her head with a bright smile saying,

"I know unnie. I'm just calling Jaehee unnie and Jihan unnie to join us too." Soojin turns towards the girl's direction, frowning slightly, wondering since when Zoa has become this attached to their friends. They were supposed to be their friends and Zoa only knows them for two weeks so why is she so obsessed with them already? It's not like she minds or it bothers her or anything but sometimes she wonders why do they have to include everyone in their plans. They're roommates so they can just go pick up breakfast together, why bother and drag Jaehee and Jihan too? And if Monday and Soeun were living at the dorms Zoa would surely drag them along too. Soojin just wants the girl to understand that not everyone can always be available and sometimes instead of group hang outs she could enjoy other combinations among her friends in their hangouts.

She doesn't get the chance to talk to Zoa though as the girl is already knocking by Jaehee and Jihan's door.

"Hey, Zoa." Jaehee greets the taller girl as she opens the door before she says immediately,

"If you're looking for Jihan she's-"

"Actually I just passed by to inform you that me and Soojin are going to grab some breakfast first before heading to our classes. You guys wanna join?"

"Oh! Uh..." Jaehee scratches the top of her head before she turns to look at Jihan.

"Do we join them? Or are we running late?"

"Of course we join them!" Jihan's bright voice is heard from somewhere inside the room and Zoa almost tip toes to her left side in order to have a better look of the inside of the girl's room and maybe catch a glimpse of Jihan too.