Chapter 6

Loud laughter can be heard from the room down the hallway, the room wherein it's supposed to be a storage room but six specific girls have turned it into their own little hideout, their own comfort zone and haven that holds their peace and quiet. It's an almost innocent laughter on a Saturday morning wherein no one is around college anyway so no one could ever possibly see them. Along with laughing, groaning can also be heard as well as other dragging noises of objects as the six mischievous girls lead by the one and only most mischievous one that goes by Monday are trying hard to adopt a new hobby but fail, it seems. Which is the cause of their laughter.

"You're so bad at this unnie!" Soeun exclaims as she points out at Soojin who has just fallen down on the floor, one of the few skateboards they've found in the storage room trapped between her feet. Soeun laughs hard and Soojin does the same as she frowns before she yelps loudly between her laughter and scolds her friend.

"Ya! My butt hurts and all you do is laugh at me!" Monday laughs hard as she looks at them, already riding her own skateboard, having managed to master her newly born skills in this activity in a matter of a few minutes, like always. It's a Monday thing, and it's a given that very few people in this world could ever have.

"That's all she would do, and you know it." She replies as she pushes her own skateboard towards Jaehee who's still in the very first stage of this new sport someone can claim it to be. She's awkwardly standing onto another skateboard, butt stretched out in an awkward motion while her hands are spread widely to both of her sides in order to somehow stabilize herself onto the skateboard and that's the only thing she's been doing for the past twenty minutes, not wanting to end up like Soojin who has just tried to slide the skateboard just a little further instead of keeping it still.

No matter Soeun's laughter and the two girls bickering she's ended up stretching out her hand and helping Soojin up on her feet before she teases,

"Do you want a massage on your butt?" Soojin glares at her as she immediately refuses while Soeun forms a wide smile, teeth on full display and eyes half closing as it turns out as another laughter yet again.

Meanwhile, a little further, there's Jihan and Zoa, sitting by the couch and decorating their skateboards, having worn and made sure it's perfectly worn all the pads needed for their protection, elbow pads, knee pads, helmets and so on ⏤unlike their eonnideul.

"Hey you two! Are you going to be cowards forever?" Monday calls out the two younger ones. They both raise their heads to look towards her direction, Zoa's big round eyes staring at Monday just a little deeper as she would always do before they both said in unison,

"It's safer that way."

"Plus we prefer seeing you all try first. It gives us an example of how we should do it." Zoa says before she and Jihan end up erupting into loud laughter, giggling softly to themselves as they turn to look at each other happily, bumping their shoulders for thinking the exact same thing as Jihan corrects Zoa and reveals to the rest what they've been thinking.

"She means we prefer seeing you all making a fool of yourself as you guys give us the perfect example of what we should NOT do!" And the two erupt into laughter once again.

"Hey! Stop making fun of us, we're at least trying!" Soeun tries to defend them.

"Yeah exactly! You can't be cowards forever! You have to try! We all agreed on this!" Monday says before she turns to look at the rest of the girls saying,

"These two look like they're into their own little world, don't they?"

"Let them be. They know what they're doing. I, on the other hand, still wonder why I agreed to this." Soojin says while Soeun laughs again at how shaky Soojin's position on the skateboard appeals to be before the girl yelps yet again and holds onto Soeun's shoulders immediately.