Chapter 10

Zoa has never dated before. In fact, she's very inexperienced at love and everyone around her is aware of that. No one is pressuring her to know or makes her feel guilty and embarrassed for not knowing, especially Jihan. But just like how she's inexperienced with having those feelings she's also very oblivious when it comes to dating as a whole matter or what being together is even supposed to mean. No one blames her and surely no one expects her to gain all that knowledge in one night or one week of dating Jihan. Not even Jihan herself expects that. Actually, screw that. Jihan herself has stated times and times again, mostly to Zoa so she wouldn't stress out about this that it's fine and that they're going to take their own pace; no matter how slow that is.

The point is, that Zoa has barely watched any romantic movies, hasn't paid much attention to what other couples around her do or even her unnies and surely hasn't read any romantic books in her life before. She's always stuck with animation and later on Marvel movies and adventures ones because they always seemed fun. Sure, every single one of those movies or books contain a little bit of romance but Zoa's mind never focused on that and now that she tries recalling it to seek for some help she can't remember anything or anything specific that could be helpful.

It's not like anyone is stressing her out about this so at first, she enjoys things how they are. And well then thing is... exactly that...

Things are the same as how they've always been.

But is this a bad thing? Surely not. If this makes Zoa happy then no, it's not bad.

It's not bad as long as both Zoa and Jihan are happy by just being around each other, holding hands, hanging out every single day and texting everyday, all day. No one tells them a single thing and if anything when Zoa's unnies get to know about this they're too happy and excited to see her around Jihan. From now on, they always pay them extra attention which makes Zoa shy but also happy that they share the same excitement as she does.

Soojin has been worried about Jiwoo who also got to know about Zoa's relationship pretty early, but Jiwoo has assured her with a bittersweet smile and the following words,

"I love her unnie. And love means seeing the ones you love being happy. And Zoa is very happy with Jihan unnie, so I'm happy that she's happy, even if it personally hurts me."

So things are going alright. Surely not the whole campus knows about Zoa and Jihan's relationship ⏤not even her classmates do⏤ unlike her unnies who are pretty popular around college and lots of students got to know about their relationships pretty quickly but then again Zoa and Jihan aren't showing that much affection when in public ⏤or at least it's not out of the ordinary so no one suspects anything. Then again, they don't care if other people get to know anyway.

"Gosh Zoa I love that you're happy dating Jihan unnie but please let that phone down once and focus here please. You were the one asking me for help to catch up with all the homework you missed out these past few days, why are you even ignoring me to text Jihan unnie?" Zoa smiles shyly upon the mention of Jihan's name or the fact that they're dating and sets down her phone, smiling like a dope to herself as she mumbles shyly,

"Sorry. I'll try to focus from now on." Jiwoo smiles back at her friend. Even though it hurts her she's truly deeply happy for her friend. She can spot the differences immediately not just from the gloomy Zoa that she's faced the past few days but overall the Zoa she's firstly faced during October or the Zoa she's faced these past few months overall.Sure the girl has been way too bright especially when she would be around Jihan but now that they're dating it's even more obvious. The girl's face has lightened up way more, her eyes are filled with glee and she's always smiling so brightly and giggling happily to herself. She looks and is so happy that Jiwoo can't even think of her own pain at this point because Zoa's happiness is contagious and actually affects Jiwoo and makes her happy too.