Chapter 12 (Final!)

Having a sprained ankle can be both a blessing and a curse. A curse for many and obvious reasons as walking around, showering, sitting, laying down or even sleeping have become all very hard tasks to do. In fact, Zoa has never thought how hard her life could become with just a sprained ankle and how hard it would be for her to move around and do so many things that didn't even cross her mind that could be so hard to attempt in any other case before.

A sprained ankle can't possibly be a blessing, seemingly, but apparently somehow, for Zoa, it seems like it can be. It is because that sprained ankle has given her the opportunity and chance to spend a lot of time with her girlfriend that she didn't get to do before.

At first, the girls had all helped her get back in her room and had kept her company for a while before they let her alone to rest. When she woke up however she was met with Jihan's frame as she would refuse to leave Soojin's side and would help her out to take care of the younger one way too much. After Soojin's countless protests she finally left after lots of hours in order to get herself some rest but also to study a little bit but that lasted only for a few hours because later on she got back into their dorm room along with her books saying that she has to be by Zoa's side no matter what and he can just study when the girl is sleeping.

And so, somehow, kind of like that... a couple of days pass by with Jihan never leaving Zoa's side and taking a lot of care of her. She's basically moved in with them and at this point Soojin isn't even helping her out that much because Jihan is doing most parts.

Right now, it's Wednesday afternoon and Soojin has gone to MonSsong's apartment to study along with her girlfriend, having left Jihan behind to take care of Zoa. The two younger girls have been laying on Zoa's bed and have been playing board games for a while now as Zoa has gotten a little bored laying down on her bed all day everyday. Jihan is trying her hardest to help out the girl with everything and she surely understands how tiring and boring it can get being in bed all day everyday. At first watching movies and playing games on Zoa's phone seemed fun but it soon got tiring as Zoa also didn't want to spend her whole day on some screen that could easily cause her headaches after a couple of hours so here they are now, trying their luck and aiming for some source of entertainment hidden in board games. Jihan has made a list of the few board games they could try out along with a few other couple of things they could do after playing board games in order for Zoa not to get bored.

They're in the middle of a long and kind of tiring game of Monopoly when Jihan found herself simply staring at Zoa's face, smiling softly. She can't find the right words to explain how she's feeling right now but she's sure she knows that she can't stop staring or feeling that soft, fluttering feeling in her chest, that familiar warmth in her heart and that deep, strong endless love for the younger girl right in front of her. They're sitting on the bed right across each other, Zoa is laying on it while her back is resting on the headboard of the bed, and Jihan is sitting across from her, on her bed, making sure her legs don't get tangled with Zoa's —especially with her injured one.

Zoa giggles as she points out at the next city Jihan's pawn has landed at before she exclaims that it's a city she's bought so Jihan has to pay her —again. Jihan can only smile as she watches the girl's eyes lighting up in glee because she's just about to receive some more money, her full, round, soft glossy lips curving up in a happy toothy grin, her bright, big teeth on full display. The perfect smile of a supermodel. Jihan can't help but fall for it even harder even though she knows she shouldn't in the first place. Though, unlike every other superstar that has those perfect smiles having achieved them after lots of plastic surgeries and those smiles being totally completely fake as they have no feelings behind it other than depression, Zoa's supermodel-like smile is genuine, meaningful and truly deeply happy.