MY OTHERHALF SERIES

Salam everyone, I hope y'all are doing good.

So, so I don't know of anyone is interested or excited out there but I am excited more than anything for this.

My other half has always been my everything, this story has my whole heart. I always wanted to write my other half as series where every characters will ge their own story.

AND HERE IT IS, with all my overthinking and alot more overthinking I am starting the My otherhalf series wishing y'all will be there just like you were there for my otherhalf throughout.

The series will be in this order:

Series-1: Rayyan and Hoorain
Zeeshan and Jannat
Shahid and Tanisha
Series-2: Durrah and Affan
Series-3: Daniyal and Aaniya
Series-4: Roshan and Aynah
Series-5: Huma and Zedan
Series-6: Siyaan and Laira
Series-7: Anabiya and Zair

Since it will be a series, Rayyan and Hoorain's story was the 1st in my otherhalf series( my babies🫠❤️)

And the second series will be of Durrah and Affan😭❤️ I love them a lot, since Durrah was the crazy and goofy character in the first book, why not make another book for our babies? so here it is,

IM REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS, I hope y'all are too.

I don't know anything about how long this story will be, maybe long maybe short everything depends upon how the story goes.

And also theres a new main characters in this story, I am so sure y'all will love them so much because I am already loving em.

So are y'all ready for Durrah and Affan? And also sneak peaks of our my otherhalf couples?

In shaa allah I will be posting the chapters from coming saturday and the updates will be the same, saturday and sundays or once a week.

I see people reading the story but thats it, it will be very nice if y'all comment too or else I really don't know how the story is going.

Thank you, until next time.