●○●PROLOGUE○●○

''Why did you go leaving me all alone in this cruel world, Hoor? You promised to never let go of my side. How am I supposed to live without you? I...I miss you Hoor, my Hoor" His voice cracked while his eyes welled up with tears, which fell on the picture frame in his hand.

The picture frame in which two couples stood, looking at each other with a smile lingering on their lips and love twinkling on their eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------

Rayyan Sufyan Abdullah, a twenty-one year old handsome yet easy going guy, falls in love with a sixteen year old Hoorain Aalif Kareem, a love at first sight.

Rayyan kept his feelings hidden from Hoorain and wants to confess it on the day He marry her.

Zeeshan, a twenty one year old guy with an attractive face and a broken heart  has lost more than enough in his life, and  never wants to be in a relationship where as Jannat, a girl with a funny and a strong character,  wishes to mend his broken heart.

Shahid, a guy with a tan-colored face and a heart as pure as gold, is head over heels on Tanisha since childhood but Tanisha, a not-so-talkative girl is blind folded by Siyaan's fake love.

Join me in this journey of 'My OtherHalf', to know the tale of love, friendship, hope and sorrows.

No matter what, life ain't easy but fighting the sorrows and capturing happiness is in the hands of us.

Will these three couples have a happily ever after or?

Proceed reading to be one among these people to know what kind of fate Allah SWT, has written for them.

Warning: The first five chapters need major editing, but do not stop reading, because there is a mere chance of you all to love this story.