CHAPTER-10: ZEESHAN'S PARENTS

"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness"

(A/N: Rayyan's house above)

Haseena ama, the smell of your creamy chicken korma didn't allow me to sleep" Hiba said smelling the korma in the bowl.

Haseena was making creamy chicken korma which was Hiba's favourite and whenever she cooks it, Hiba will reach there in a minute.

" I was about to come to your home to give this to you. Now its better that you came" Haseena said while scattering the almonds and chopped coriander to it.

" Hiba here keep this on the dining table, let me call Sufyan" Haseena said giving the plate of roti naan to Hiba.

Hiba was arranging the dining table, while Rayyan and Affan came downstairs.

" Ahha, teddybear has already reached. Affan, come lets eat or else we will be starving" Rayyan said while Affan laughed at her.

Rayyan was in his blue t-shirt and sweatpants, his hair falling to his forehead, which makes him more handsome.
Affan had a very fair skin tone just as same as his mother Haseena and has got blue eyes like his brother Rayyan.

" Bhai, I am not fat, its just that Allah loves me very much that he supersized me" Hiba winked at Rayyan and sat in the chair.

Rayyan folded his both hands to Hiba to which Hiba giggled at him.

Hiba is a chubby girl with a fair skin tone and she is very short in height, but she is a girl on whom guys are head over heels on her because of her attractive face and her funny behaviour.

Everyone sat in the dining table, while Haseena served the food.

"Ayynu, If you have any plans for tonight cancel it okay" Haseena said.

"But why Ummi" Rayyan asked while taking a sip from his coffee.

" There is a party organized by our womens organization. All family members are invited, but since Abba is busy you are coming with me" Haseena said.

" WHAT? no no, I am not coming. Ya allah! I am still regretting the day I came with you to the party." Rayyan said.

Haseena raised her eyebrow at him.

"Ummi, do you remember Emma aunty and her daughter Ezza?" Affan asked to which Haseena nodded.

" Ah, that girl from the day she saw Ayynu bhai(brother) in the party she fell head over heels on him and  now she is disturbing bhai in all social networks" Affan said.

"Ummi, take Affan with you. Affan, Riaz will be there, please brother help" Rayyan pleaded.

" No way, I and Riaz have some other plans for tonight. So sorry bhaijaan" Affan said.

" YOU BOTH ARE COMING WITH ME! and thats final" Haseena said glaring at her son's.

Rayyan and Affan looked at each other and sighed.

" Whatever, I will ask Shahid to accompany me. And Zeeshan too" Rayyan said.

" By the way where is Zeesh bhai?" Hiba asked while taking a piece of naan into her mouth.

Haseena looked at Sufyaan who had his head hung low.

" Did you all forget today's day? Zeeshan went to his house" Haseena said, tears were forming in her eyes.