CHAPTER-32: NEVER LET YOU GO

~Dedicated to mYsTeRyMe45 ~

Happy birthday Sami♥️ This chapter is dedicated to you, I love you so much and thanks for being my supportive pillar♥️

~ Precious soul like yours deserve love not tears ~

_________________________________________

Her heart was on fire, his lips set her whole heart on fire and her all anger to melt under it. The way his hands softly touched her curvy waist, the mere touch made her body go numb. His prickly stubble touched her soft chin, but that didn't hurt.

She felt comfortable with him rather than being uncomfortable.

Even though the kiss wasn't a deep one, but it was a long peck which made her feel the roughness of his lips in her own.

Rayyan slowly raised his head as he had bent to her level, while his hands were still on her waist. He looked at her eyes for a second and then slowly leaned again but this time it was towards her ears, but her gaze was still on his face as she was recovering from what happened a few minutes ago.

" Don't ever apologize to me nor thank me, as this is the only way I can stop you from doing it" He whispered in his husky voice, while his lips slowly brushed her earlobes making a chill to rush through her spines.

" And about the cramp part, I already knew it " Rayyan's breathy laugh made her clench his shirt unknowingly.

Rayyan was expecting Hoorain to burst in anger, but all she done was stared at his face like she was seeing him for the first time. He did not knew what she was thinking but her gaze on him, made him get the urge to hug her but remained still not knowing what she is going to do.

The next thing was totally unexpected for Rayyan. She hugged him tightly by wrapping her arms around his stomach and placing her head on his chest while he felt coldness of her palm on his chest.

" Don't leave me " Hoorain's voice vibrated inside his chest, while he was taken aback as he did not expect this from her as her voice showed him the fear lingering on it.

" I will never let you go, now or ever " Hoorain clenched the back of his shirt while mumbling the same words simultaneously.

Hoorain could clearly remember the emotional rollercoaster she went through after knowing Rayyan is going to leave her. And the word leave itself made her heart clench as she couldn't imagine him going away from her as she was loving his presence.

Her stubborn heart was slowly melting under the heat of his heart which was filled only with love and affection. And she wasn't a heartless person to act like she did not care. If she starts loving someone, if her heart beats for someone, then she will choke him with her love as she haven't given anyone else except her closed one her love and affection.