CHAPTER-25: HALDI SPLASHED♡MEHENDI SQUEEZED

~ If you obey all the rules, you will definetly miss all the fun~

_________________________________________

Happiness, that was the only emotion hanging in the surrounding, the laughter of kids and chattering of ladies made the atmosphere perfect.

The surroundings of the resort was still decorating by the helpers, while the sweets for the Haldi was preparing  by the ladies, which was to be held tomorrow.

At present, the brides were in their room, all of them  were exhausted to the peak as it has been a good three hours since they were seated in the same position, while three mehendi artists were applying mehendi to their hands and foot.

Durrah was in the floor bed sitting in the cross-legged position while Huma laid flat in the bed, with her airpods plugged on her ear.

Huma wasnt a chirpy little girl, as she was often called as a bookworm and nerd girl by everyone as she was always dipped in her book world.

Ghazala was appointed as the one day maid for Jannat, according to her as Jannat was literally suffocating with the mehendi on her hands.

" Aala, here " Jannat pointed her left index finger to her forehead, while Ghazala gave her a glare as it was the nth time she was telling her to scratch her forhead.

" Can't you just stay still for atleast a second. I have never seen a girl like you, ya allah " The mehendi artist shakes her head in disapproval.

" Yeah, I know right. Jaan, see if you find this suffocating lets exchange the place bro, I will be the bride and you can be my bridesmaid as Zeeshan was my long lost crush " Ghazala winked at her while Jannat was about to stand, to beat her but remained still with one pointed look of the mehendi artist.

" She is so cruel " Jannat murmured while the others chuckled at her helplessness, as Jannat couldnt even sit for a second without doing anything.

" Should we write your grooms full name or their first letter on your plams?" The mehendi artist asked them.

" Write their first letter aunty, and yeah write it in a very very small size so that they should struggle in finding their letter " Durrah got up from the bed and went near to them.

" See aunty, the letter goes like this. S, Z and R" Durrah said pointing to each of the brides while the mehendi artist nodded.

Tanisha was literally yawning and kept her head on Hoorain's left shoulder while Hoorain kept her head on Jannat, who was sitting like a statue becasue of the mehendi artist.