CHAPTER-9: A PIECE OF ADVICE

" And one day Allah will bless you with one person who gives you everything you have ever prayed and cried for in other people. And it will be beautiful"

(A/N: I was writing this chapter while listening to the above song. I love that song very much ya know😍❤)

------------------------------------------------------------

Hoorain clenched her hands into a fist and rolled her eyes at Jannat. She was frustrated at Jannat laughing during a serious situation.

Her knees were wobbly like jelly and her plams were sweaty. She was not able to believe that Tanisha doing  an act that she never thought she would. Tanisha is a bit more religious than Hoorain and Jannat, so she doing a sin like this was unbelievable for her.

I swear I never thought Tanisha to be a fool like this. Wallahi" Jannat said while controlling her laughter.

Hoorain shrugged her eyebrows at Jannat.
Jannat pressed both her lips together to stop laughing and pointed towards Tanisha.

Hoorain moved towards the bathtub and looked at Tanisha.

There was tear stains on her face and  her hair was open and was in a mess.
Hoorain closed her eyes tightly, afraid of losing her friend. She opened her eyes and looked at Tanisha's hands.
Her  mouth automatically opened seeing her hands. She turned to Jannat, whose eyes were filled with tears because of laughing.

Hoorain let out a breathe of sigh in relief. Tanisha had cut her thumb and index finger not her wrist. After seeing blood oozing out of her hand, she fainted.

" Tanu, you beggar get up" Hoorain said shaking Tanisha's shoulder.

Tanisha slightly opened her eyes to see Hoorain with her hands on her hips and Jannat with tears on her eyes.

She looked away and felt a lump in her throat. She felt guilty for making her friends worried about her. She looked around thinking that she is in the hospital but what she saw made her realise that she is still in her bathroom.

" Am I still alive?" Tanisha asked.

" No young lady, you are just brought here by the death angel and we are here to escort you to HELL. Please come with us madam" Hoorain said  bowing and pulled her shoulders to get her out from the bath tub.

" Do you by any chance, think that you will die by cutting your fingers?" Jannat said while Hoorain made Tanisha sit in the bed.

That was when Tanisha looked at her fingers and saw blood oozing out of her fingers.

" Ya allah! Blood blood! Mumma, dheedhi, abba, I will d.." Tanisha started screaming, while Jannat immediately covered her mouth using her palm.

" Ya allah! Jaan bring some cloth piece from that cupboard and put it inside her mouth" Hoorain said rolling her eyes at Tanisha.

Jannat went towards the cupboard and took out first aid box. Hoorain went to the washroom and bought water in a mug.

She dipped Tanisha's wounded fingers into the water. After that she applied antibacterial cream to the wounds and bandaged it.

Hoorain stood up and looked at Tanisha with her hands folded into her chest.

" Care to explain what happened." Jannat's jaw clenched.

Tanisha looked down unable to face them, while her eyes welled up with tears. Hoorain made her chin up, Tanisha hugged her tightly.

" He...was...cheating...on...me..." Tanisha  sobbed in Hoorain's embrace.