CHAPTER-34: MUSIC TO HIS EARS

~ If you never heal from what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you~

_________________________________________

It's been a day she wasn't feeling straight, all she felt was weakness. She felt like she was forcing her whole body to walk but her weakness wasn't allowing her to even speak a single word.

And food was something which she thinks her stomach hates at this point of time as all she could feel seeing the food was the urge to vomit. Even the delicious aroma of her favourite food made her to turn her head away.

She did not tell Shahid as she very well know he gets worried for even a single matter and if it comes to her then he will be drowned in worry.

The whole day was very wonderful for the others but to her she couldn't enjoy a single but of it. All she does was just pretended to be normal.

But now in the way back to their resort, walking on the wooden bridge with the breeze swaying around, she could only remember the smell and taste of the food she had a few minutes before. The food was the most famous and delicious one in Maldives but she had ate a small portion of it because of Shahid's compelling.

" Tanu, why didn't you eat anything? I am watching you from morning, you look weak " Shahid's worried voice reached her ear while she shook her head as she couldn't utter a word.

Her legs suddenly became like they are no more strong to walk even one step ahead and she could feel the surrounding revolving around her making her vision to attain a blurry form.

She couldn't hold anymore nor she couldnt even move her arms to hold Shahid's hand. Before she could do anything she slipped on a little water which was spilled on the bridge and fell on the cold water.

" TANU " Jannat screamed in horror when the cold water splashed to their clothes.

Shahid jumped into the water, which reached his waist as it did not had a long depth. His arms wrapped around Tanisha's unconscious form while carrying her, he placed her on the wooden bridge making the water form her clothes to settle there.

He laid her head on his lap while sitting down, the water from his face drip to her wet face and a storm of fear strike him right in his heart.

" Tanu, Tanu wakeup" Shahid patted her cheeks, the droplets of water melted on her pale face while his palm touched it.

Shahid carried her in his arms, placing his  one hand on the back of her neck and the other one on the back of her knees. He walked towards their resort while the other followed him with all panicked to the peak.

" Shahid, dont worry let us go to the nearby home I guess there is a doctor out there " Rayyan said while Shahid was continously patting Tanisha's cheeks while she remained unconscious.

Hoorain and Jannat were on the other side of the bed with their knees bent on the cold floor, while they were so panicked seeing her in this state which made them remember her attempting suicide.