CHAPTER-11: WHO IS BEHIND THE CURTAIN?

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your haters eyes"

"Jannat" Riaz tried to smile at her but her glare made his smile slip.

Jannat was wearing a casual cotton chiken pink top with white denim joggers and her hair was covered by a navy blue crepe fringed scarf.

She came towards the boys and crossed her amrs over her chest.
She was about to ask them something but Ezza came infront of her, while Jannat raised an eyebrow at her.

" You better tell your friend to stay away from what is mine, or else her days in this world are going to be counted" Ezza said.

" Ezza please, don't do anything to her. Please she wont come in between you. I beg you"Jannat said in a pleading voice.

The boys were looking at Jannat as if she had grown two horns.

Suddenly Jannat started laughing at Ezza while Ezza shrugged her eyebrows.

" What did you think huh? I will beg you like this. Very funny, its better to die than to beg you. See Ezza, we three are one soul. Try to lay any of your dirty finger on Hoorain, the next day you will wakeup on your grave" Jannat's eyes blazed with anger.

"Then Lets see how you are going to save your friend. Her countdown starts, wait and watch what I can do to your so called soulmate" Ezza said and turned to Rayyan.

" You are mine. If I don't get you then no one will!" Ezza warned him and went away pushing Jannat.

Jannat turned to Rayyan who had his jaw tightened while a vein popped out in his neck.

" May I know who is Rayyan" Jannat asked in a mocking voice, even if she knew who Rayyan is.

" Are you by any chance, deaf?" Riaz asked Jannat while she gave him a death glare.

" I asked who is Rayyan" Jannat repeated.

Riaz pointed towards Rayyan who gave Jannat an innocent smile.

"Wow, what an innocent smile he has. Will anyone tell by looking at this Mr.Innocent that he is a liar" Jannat said.

" No one will tell because I didnot lie to anyone, so I am not a liar" Rayyan said shrugging his shoulders.

" Then Mr.Innocent, how did your name change from Abdullah to Rayyan?" Jannat asked him while raising her eyebrows continously.

" Its because My name is Abdullah" Rayyan gave her a toothy smile.

" Wallahi, I will kill this idiot now. Do I look like a fool to you" Jannat asked him.

Riaz nodded his head to Jannat while Jannat stomped on his feet.

" Jannat calm down, he isn't lying. He is Rayyan Sufyan Abdullah. He just introduced himself to you by his last name thats it" Zeeshan said.

Jannat looked at Zeeshan, who was looking handsome in his white shirt and pants with his hair neatly combed to the right side. She couldn't help but feel butterflies dancing in her stomach whenever Zeeshan talks to her or comes near to her. She had never ever felt these kind of feelings to anyone.

Zeeshan ran his hands in front of Jannat's eyes that made her jump back.

Riaz came near to Jannat and whispered in her ears" Jaan, Why am I feeling that love is in the air".

Jannat elbowed him on his stomach when she realised about something.

" You idiot, you knew about this Rayyan having feelings for Hoor and you hid it from us. How could you do this Riachh , how could you" Jannat faked acting like wiping her tears.