Chapter 4 - First Encounter

A few hours earlier at the school, Cody just finished school and called his father to inform him that they had finished school. His father informed him that he and the others were dealing with a traffic crash caused by Mister Pettypaws, Mrs. Neederlander's cat. Fortunately, everyone was safe, including Mister Pettypaws. Chief Burns suggested that Cody spend some time with Frankie and her father while they were helping others.

Cody noticed a military vehicle was following him, so he headed to an abandoned factory to lose it on his way to Doc Greene's lab.

When Cody was inside the abandoned factory, he realized he had lost it and headed outside.

Cody: "I think I lost it."

Cody decided to call Frankie as he pulled out his phone and called Frankie.

Frankie: *Phone* "Cody, where are you?"

Cody: "Frankie, I'm at the abandoned factory. But there is a military vehicle following me."

Frankie: *Phone* "A military vehicle following you? I thought that your dad was going to pick you up after school."

Cody: "Yes, but I need help. My family are busy on an emergency at the traffic."

Frankie: *Phone* "I'm coming, Cody."

Cody: "Thanks, Frankie. Please, hurry."

As Cody finished calling Frankie on his phone, he decided to step outside. But he was stopped by the same military vehicle that had just entered.

Cody: "Why are you chasing at me?"

As Cody was about to ask another question, he was interrupted by a military vehicle that transformed to reveal a Decepticon named Swindle.

Swindle: *Evil laugh* "Well, well, well. What do we have here."

Cody panicked and ran as fast as he could, but Swindle caught him and slammed him onto the hood of an abandoned car.

Cody: *Groans* "That... that hurts."

Swindle violently approaches him to interrogate him.

Swindle: "Where is the artifact?"