Chapter 11 - Hotshots

This is my version of the Hotshots episode and the Masters and Students episode. Anyway, enjoy.

It was another beautiful day in Griffin Rock, but an experimental solar car was speeding out of control. Inside was Doc Green, struggling to control his solar car. and he got a call from Chief Burns.

Doc Greene: "Can I call you back? This isn't a good time!"

Chief Burns: "I can see that, Doc."

Doc Greene: "My solar car is out of control! It won't shut off, the acceleration is stuck! The steering system seems to have a mind of its own."

As Doc Greene tries to get his car back under control, Chief Burns and his rescue bot partner Chase chase the car down all around downtown.

Doc Greene: "And I'm getting a little carsick."

Chief Burns: *Calling the entire team* "All right, team. You heard the doc. Let's do what we do."

Chase: "The vehicle has turned south onto March Lane."

In the sky, Blades, Dani, and Cody are following the vehicle while Nightblast remains at the firehouse.

Dani: "Hey, how about we drop down on his roof to slow him down?"

Blades: "Helping out is good, dropping is ok. Bouncing I'd like to discuss this a little further.

Chief: *Comms* "Dani, you two just keep an eye on things from up there."

Cody: "Doc's now on Waverly. Headed right for some parked cars."

Kade: "Roger that, I'm on it."

Heatwave: "I think you mean we're on it, don't you?"

Kade: "Just get us there, Heatwave."

Heatwave arrives and transforms behind the parking cars and he uses his ladder then, the car goes over the parking car. But the vehicle keeps going.

Cody: "Doc's back on the main street."

Blades: "If I were a ground unit, I try to pop Doc's tires."

Dani: "Good idea, Blades. Guys, I'll go back to the station and get a spike."

Graham: *On-screen* "No need, Dani. Boulder and I can improvise."

Boulder and Graham arrive where there's a tool store. Graham shows his tablet to Boulder after he transforms.

Graham: "What do you think? Feasible?"

Boulder: "A thing of beauty."

Boulder grabs a manhole cover and throws it to the tool sign makes the spikes pop out and waits for the vehicle to arrive. The vehicle arrived and went through the spikes and the tires popped. Graham and Boulder glanced and smiled at each other. But the wheels automatically repair itself.

Doc Greene: "Well, at least I know the automated tire replacement works."

The vehicle just exits the downtown. Dani, Cody, and Blades are so desperate to make the vehicle stop. But Cody sees a collapsed bridge.

Cody: "Oh no. Doc's on Old Canyon Road."

Dani: "Blades, can you stop Doc's car if we land in front of it?"

Blades: "Beats dropping and bouncing."

Chief Burns: *Comms* "No, Dani. Stay in the air. Chase and I are closing in."

Chase and Chief Burns had finally stopped the vehicle and Doc Greene was safe. Chase pulled the car while Chief Burns went to see if Doc Greene was okay.