Chapter 6 - Origins

As everyone gathered around the Autobots, Jack, Miko, Raf, Cody, and Frankie set up a campfire and wanted to ask questions.

Cody: "Nightblast, why is that robot that attacked me called you a traitor?"

Nightblast started to get worried about the Autobots and the five humans to know about her past.

Optimus: "Don't worry, Nightblast. You can tell us about your past."

Nightblast: *Sighs* "Well, I defected from the Decepticons."

Cody: "Decepticons?"

Arcee: "The robot that attacks you, Cody. He's one of the Decepticons."

Frankie: "What?"

They saw that Nightblast still had a Decepticon symbol. The five human children were shocked to see her symbol on her shoulder but she had two symbols on her shoulders.

 The five human children were shocked to see her symbol on her shoulder but she had two symbols on her shoulders

Optimus: "They called themselves, Decepticons, and their leader named, Megatron."

Jack: "Who's Megatron?"

Optimus: "Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons, the Decepticons are a malevolent race of robot warriors, brutal and merciless. The Decepticons are driven by a single undeviating goal: total domination of the universe. In the war that raged between the Decepticons and Autobots for millions of years, Megatron and his Decepticons infected our planet's core with Dark Energon and spread across Cybertron. The core had to shut down to repair itself for a long time and give up our life source known as Energon and we had to leave our home to find a new home for all cybertronians."

Cody: "Nightblast, what about your story?"

Miko: "Please share your story with us and the Autobots, please?"

Nightblast: *Sighs* "Well,  when I was a Decepticon, I was a member of an elite unit of a spec ops team for the Decepticons."

The Autobots and the children were shocked to hear about Nightblast's origins.

Ratchet: "By the AllSpark. Optimus, are you hearing this what we heard?"

Optimus: "Indeed, Ratchet. Nightblast was one of the youngest of the Decepticons, but we don't know how she defected from the Decepticons."

Arcee: *Approaches Nightblast* "Why did you defect from the Decepticons?"

Nightblast: "When we arrived at Cybertron's core, Megatron planned to fuse the core with dark energon, but I began to protest against it. Megatron's second-in-command, Starscream stopped me and I was resisting. By the time Megatron ordered them to infest the core with dark energon, I was locked up in a prison. A few days later, I learned that the Autobots and Decepticons were leaving the planet, I took an opportunity to escape from the prison and took a ship and left the planet. I still feel regret for not stopping Megatron from infesting the core with dark energon and I went into stasis."