Chapter 10 - Discovered

Chief Burns, Kade, Graham, and Dani arrived back at Doc Greene's lab but were surprised to see Fowler.

Chief Burns: "Agent Fowler, what brings you to Griffin Rock?"

Fowler - "Charlie listen, we need to talk. We need to head to Blossom Vale for a talk, all of you. Now."

Fowler and the others have reached Blossom Vale, where they met Chief Burns and Chase. The two were checking if anyone was present there, but it seemed like the place was empty. As a precautionary measure, Chief Burns directed the rescue bots to remain on standby in case of any emergency.

Chief Burns: "So Agent Fowler, what is the problem?"

Fowler: "So, Charlie, Ezra. Yesterday night, I saw Cody, Francine, and the other three kids meet the giant alien robots. I also heard that your Rescue Bots are alien robots as well."

Chief Burns/Doc Greene: "What?"

Kade: "Excuse me, what?"

Graham: "I'm sorry, what?"

Dani: "You're joking?"

Everyone stared at Cody and Frankie. They were nervous to explain to them about meeting Nightblast and the Autobots, Nightblast was hiding behind the trees listening and ready for anything to happen.

Frankie: "What are you talking about?"

Cody: "I don't know what are you talking about."

Fowler: "Don't lie to us, you two. I saw you five meeting the giant alien robots while I was hiding in camouflage."

Chief Burns: "Wait, did you say five?"

Everyone was shocked to hear what Fowler talked about.

Chief Burns: "Cody, Frankie. Is that true?"

Doc Greene: "Tell us you two."

Kade, Graham, and Dani were about to ask Chief Burns, Doc Greene, and Fowler a question when they were interrupted by Dreadwing's red beam, which knocked them out. The Rescue Bots and Nightblast transformed after the red beam knocked them out.

 The Rescue Bots and Nightblast transformed after the red beam knocked them out

Heatwave: *Groans* "Everyone all right?"

Blades: *Groans* "What happened?"

Chase *Groans* "Whatever it is, it needs to stop."

Boulder: "Look!"

Blades: "No!"

Dreadwing transformed and lifted the unconscious Cody. Kade, Graham, and Dani attempted to rescue him but Dreadwing threatened them.

Dreadwing: "Stay back or I will do something bad to him!"

Chief Burns: "Give me back my son!"

Dreadwing: *Evil laugh* "I don't think so human."