Chapter 1

Hey this is a new series there will be more chapters and I'll try to post every two weeks. Please leave comments but don't be mean english isn't my first language.

POV LOUIS

Today was the first day of year 13 and Louis' first day at a real school. In Louis' case real school means a private boarding school located in Oxford. Only the most powerful and wealthiest people are able to attend this school and will be fortunate enough to join the best universities, but that's the most normal school he is going to get. Since Louis was the oldest son of the wealthiest family in the uk he was homeschooled his whole life, so he's really excited to meet people that aren't paid to talk to him.

Louis walks down the long black wooden stairs to the big kitchen where his big breakfast wich contains bacon, scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes, buttered toast, and sausages,as well as Black pudding, baked beans and of course his favorite pancakes, is served.

Louis' Dad hates when he eats pancakes he says that the pancakes make Louis fat but Hernandez their personal chef knows how much he love them. "Thank you so much Hernandez I don't think I could go to this new school without having eaten your pancakes one last time." Louis say exited.

"Well I thought since it is going to be a long time until I will cook for you again,I can gift you this but eat fast! I don't want any trouble with mr Tomlinson." Louis rolled his eyes, he really didn't know why his father was so keen on the idea that everybody uses his sir name.

As Louis start eating his pancakes he hears footsteps. But not his father's, definitely not he knows his father's walk too well. It's slow and powerful and always runs  a shiver down his back. The footsteps that he can hear right now are his sisters and from the noise they produce he assumes that they're all running down the stairs at the same time.

"Louis!"Lottie shout's. "In the kitchen." he calls. He looks up from his plate to see Lottie,fizzy,daisy and phoebe all in their Pyjamas in the kitchen.

"Thank god you're still here." Fizzy says. "We thought we slept through you leaving Lou." Phoebe mumbles.
"I'd never go without saying goodbye to you all. You guys know that. Come here." He says and spreads his arms and immediately all the girls run into louis arms.

"I hate that we won't see you for months." Lottie says sadly und hugs louis even tighter. "Me too what are we going to do without you?"fizzy said. Louis sights he know that his sisters depend on him. His dad was always very cold and distant towards them because they were girls and he wanted to concentrate on his son because he had to fill his footsteps and his mom well everyone knows what happened to her seven years ago.

Louis still remember the seventh December so vividly. He not only lost his mom on this day but also his home.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   The thing that he hates the most is that Phoebe and Daisy never really got to experience how great their mom was , because they were only one year old.

After his mothers death his father concentrated on work. His mother was the most successful business woman in the uk. She is very well known for her exclusive hotels and restaurants. Louis Grandparents first started the family business but retired. After his mother's death his father took over, Louis never really knew what happened. What he knew though was that his father and his grandparents had a huge falling out and haven't spoken since then.

"What if  dad is mean again and you're not here?" Daisy asked sad. "Then you'll call me and I'll come right back okay?" Louis said softly and all the girls nodded at him.