Chapter 7

POV LOUIS

'Did your mother never teach you manners?' This sentence was repeated over and over again in Louis' brain as he was ran down the hallway to the nearest toilets so no one would see him.

When Louis arrived he hid in the nearest stall and locked the door. This toilet stall was getting too familiar to Louis and it's only been his first lesson of his first day. 'Did your mother never teach you manners' the voice in Louis head repeated mockingly.

Louis shut his eyes and hoped the voice would stop but it didn't. His hands began to shake when the voice repeated 'did your mother never teach you manners'. He sighed, Harry probably knew exactly what he was doing when he said that. It wasn't the fact that Louis mother never thought him manners; she did. It was more the fact that she would be disappointed if she'd saw how Louis was doing or more what Louis was doing.

He practically begged his father to leave home which ment leaving his sister. The first rule Louis' mother taught him when Lottie was born, was to always protect her.
That was just one of the many points in which he was a failure.
He was also taught to never judge a book based on its cover and well, he obviously failed to do that as well.

This was a hard topic for Louis though. He didn't like admitting it but that day changed Louis view forever.
It wasn't like he always was disgusted by homosexuals, he once was an ally. His mother thought him homosexuality was just as good as heterosexuality. Of course his father had a different opinion but Louis never cared. He never cared until one day he did.

Louis eyes began to water and his breathing became loud and irregular. 'I am a failure' Louis thought. Couldn't he just do one thing right? One thing to make his father proud or one thing that would make his mother proud? Apparently no he was just meant to be a failure.

Louis began to sob even louder when suddenly the toilet door opened and two people entered.
Louis quickly slapped a hand over his mouth and tried to still his breathing. He heard whispers that he's heard before.

But this time it wasn't Harry's voice he heard. Louis recognised Nicks voice but he was whispering with someone else. Suddenly Louis remembered. The other person had to be stan. Louis was relieved he wasn't going to hear another make out session and just opened his stall door. When he looked to his right he saw that he had guessed right the two people that entered were in fact Nick and Stan. What Louis wasn't expecting, the two were pressed against the door kissing.

Louis felt sick. Not only because this were two guys kissing but also because Louis was well aware that Nick had now cheated with at least two people on Harry. As much as Louis hated Harry and homosexuals, he hated cheating more. No one deserves to be cheated on. His mother didn't and Harry didn't either.

"You two are disgusting." Louis muttered.

"Just go away." Stan who was turned to Louis answered.

When Nick turned around to see who was talking to them his face immediately darkened.

"Who do you think you are Tomlinson? Do you think you can just go and punch me and now insult me without any consequences?" Nick snickered.

"No Nick who do you think you are? Kissing me without my consent and now cheating on your boyfriend? Do you honestly think I won't tell Harry about your little encounter here?" Louis asked provocative.

"Let's make a deal." Nick suggested grinning. "You won't tell Harry about this and I won't tell anyone about your secret."

Louis was confused what secret did Nick mean and more importantly how did he find out about it?

"I don't know what you mean?" Louis says confident just how he had practiced it.

"Oh you don't? Well if that's the case maybe I should remind you." Nick says challenging and let's go of stan who just stands next to the door and watches.