Chapter 2

POV HARRY

Harry and Nick just got into their room when they heard someone knocking at their door.
"Come in." Harry says as he throws his backpack onto his bed.

"Oh my fucking god! I don't know if I can do this!" Liam says loudly as he storms into their dorm.

"Is he that bad?" Nick asked laughing.

"Yes Nicolas he is. Do you want to know what he said when I told him you two are together?" Liam asks.

"I feel like we don't." Harry says.

"He said that homosexuality is disgusting. I was shocked! How do people still think that? It's the 21st century for gods sake.

"He said that." Nick laughs.

"Yes! I don't even understand why you're laughing Nick! I just told you that the person I will have to share a room with is homophobic." Liam says frustrated.

"Because he looks like the biggest twink. Did you see how he blushed when Mr. Cowell said his name." Nick laughs.

Harry stayed quiet. He usually hated judging people based on their looks but if Louis Tomlinson thinks he can decide that Harry is disgusting based on his sexuality,then Harry really couldn't care less if Nick was respecting Louis.

"Liam why don't you just stay here for today. We could call Niall and Zayn and have our first lads night of the year." Harry suggests and gets an annoyed look from Nick.

Nick wasn't as close to Niall, Liam and Zayn as Harry was so he didn't like the lads night as much as Harry did. When Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn have their Lads night, Nick usually just goes to one of his friends.

"Thank you Harry really I don't think I can handle anymore Tomlinson today." Liam says and jumps onto Harrys bed.

As Liam already texted Niall and Zayn, Nick pulled him into their bathroom.

"Harry I hate this. I just wanted to spend some time with you after the break just you and I but no you had to immediately invite Liam over." Nick says frustrated.

"Nick you and I spend  the whole last week before school start together. I haven't seen Liam on the other hand in a month. It's not that I don't want to spend time with you but I was just so exited to see all of them again and haven't really thought about it. You're still invited though." Harry said  softly.

"Just forget it Harry. I'm going to Stans room." Nick said annoyed.

Harry stayed in the bathroom for a while. His and Nicks relationship is confusing. When they're alone everything works perfectly fine but as soon as Harry talks to anyone that isn't him, he's immediately super annoyed. When Harry goes back into his room, Zayn and Niall are already there.

"Hey man, are you okay?" Zayn asks him quietly so that Liam and Niall don't hear him.

"Yeah it's fine. It's just Nick again but whatever." Harry said dismissive.

"Harry it's not whatever. I rarely see you smile when you're with him anymore. If something is bothering you please talk to, to us. We care about you."

"Yeah thanks zayn, but let's just forget it for today okay?" He asks him.

"If you want to." Zayn says and jumps onto Harrys bed next to Liam.

"Guys before we start our lads night I think we should go eat dinner. I haven't eaten anything in ages." Niall says to all of us.

"Niall you literally ate something before coming over." Zayn argued.