Kiss Me | W.S

y/n
__________________________________

"CUT!" I sigh and rub my face. "y/n what is happening? Okay you know what, take 15 everyone." I start to walk away until I hear my name being called.

"y/n come here please," My director, Shawn, says. I walk over and look down at my hands, playing with them. He sighs, "y/n are you okay? What's going on? You haven't been getting your lines at all today."

I look up at him. "I don't know i'm sorry, I just need to take a quick break and go over the lines again-,"

"y/n you know what I mean. Is this about the kiss scene?" I pause. "Yes."

"Listen, I know you and Walker don't really see eye to eye-," I scoff. "We will never see eye to eye, he's a total asshole-" "Language, y/n. I'm still your director." I mumble my apology.

"I think you guys need to spend more time together, get to know each other, and then we'll see how everything is going. I know you're going to whine and complain but y/n this is your job, so be professional. You are a great actress and I know you can do this. Now, go reread your lines and i'll see you in 10 minutes."

I walk away to my trailer.

I'm on page 3 of my script when I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!" I shout.

"y/n we need to talk." I roll my eyes at who it is. "Walker, what do you want?"

"I want to talk to you about 'the' scene." He puts air quotations around "the." "Walker just say 'kiss scene' you make it sounds like we're doing something gross." I roll my eyes.

"Kissing you is gross."

"Dude what do you want i'm trying to read my lines." I look up at him. "Yeah I heard you kept messing up, typical you." He laughs.

I sigh loudly and walk over to him. "Okay, what do you want to talk about?" "This kiss is obviously going to be awkward, not that it's my first. I've kissed like so many girls so this is nothing for me-"

I laugh "As believable as that is, I don't care." Walker gasps and puts a hand to his heart, "Ouch y/n" he pouts. I laugh and push him out. "Wait
y/n?"

"What?" Walker walks towards me, his face inches away from mine. "Kiss me." he whispers. "What?-" He doesn't wait for me to finish my sentence when he pulls me in and connects our lips. He places both hands on my cheeks. Slightly caressing my jawline.

I immediately kiss back putting both of my arms around his neck. After a few more seconds we pull away.

"What was that for?" I ask breathlessly. "Practice." He smirks. "y/n i'm going to be honest, I really like you. And i'm sorry for always being an asshole, and for always stealing your food. You're adorable when you're mad."

"Oh my gosh," I laugh "You are so corny Walker, but i'd be lying if I said I didn't like you too, a lot. You're kind of cute too I guess."

"I'm extremely handsome and you know it." "Yeah okay bud."

My door opens. "y/n- Oh hey Walker? It's time to shoot. Glad to know you guys are getting along."

"You have no idea" I mumble. Walker takes my hand and we walk out together.

__________________________________
A/N: GUYS IDK IF THIS IS GOOD HELPPP😭 is it too serious? idk im kind of proud of this but nottt? i love you guys fr💗