binge watch! | W.S

Requested by romancesbyme 💗💗
__________________________________

Today was the day the new Percy Jackson show came out!! Walker invited me over so we could watch the first two episodes together. I was really excited to see my boyfriend in a show based on my favorite books!

I spent the night prior so we could 100% be prepared. Walkers idea of course, but I couldn't complain. We spent the whole night reading to each other The Lightning Thief but only got halfway since Walker kept trying to kiss me and get my attention on him.

Right now it is 8:34pm, which means we have 26 minutes until the first two episodes come out! Walker is pacing around, jumping around, singing around, and cartwheeling around? You can tell he's really nervous, I think.

Walker starts talking to me only using Batman's voice. "Justice, FOR GOTHAM!!" Walker throws a pillow at me and then does a Spider-man pose? I laugh. "y/n I'm so scared that people will hate me because I do a 'bad job, and this book adaption is awful' because I have curly blonde hair instead of straight black hair."

"What?" I ask shocked. "You know," He starts, "I don't wanna disappoint the fans, especially you. I know you're an even bigger fan than me of the books and that says a lot. I also know that I don't look anything like Percy Jackson." I look over at Walker to see him playing with his hands looking down. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso. He rests his chin on my head and wraps his arms around my shoulders. I sway us around and begin to speak.

"Walker you are an incredible actor and you have worked your butt off on this project since you were 12. You gave this your all and Rick Riordan, you know the guy that literally made the books, casted you. He chose you because he knew you would make the greatest Percy Jackson ever. Sometimes I think i'm actually dating him because of how alike you guys are.

I am so incredibly proud of you and so will everyone else when they watch this. You could never disappoint me." I look up at him to see a huge smile forming on his face. "Not to mention, you are way cuter than Percy Jackson." I peck him on the cheek quickly and drag us over to the couch. I grab my phone to check the time. 8:50pm

I look at Walker. "10 MORE MINUTES!!" I scream. I tell Walker to go get his family as I sneak into another room to get the snacks I secretly baked for him. A couple weeks ago I had talked to Walker's family about us throwing a party for him, we would bake a bunch of blue snacks, hang up blue streamers, and get blue confetti. Of course they agreed and we stayed up late to make blue cupcakes, blue cookies, blue pancakes, blue popcorn, and blue gatorade.

I grab the snacks and set everything up. I step back to admire everything as I internally squeal. I hear footsteps so I quickly flip on Disney+ so the countdown can begin. I turn around and wait for the Scobell's to enter the room. Tanner and Leena came out first and both went over to give me a hug. Then the parents, and lastly Walker.

Walker's mouth drops once he sees everything. He looks at me and runs over to tackle me. I brace myself and hug him back. "Thank you
y/n/n" He says breathlessly. I giggle and nod softly. "It wasn't just me, your family and I had this planned out for weeks." I whisper softly. He looks around and gasps. "I can't believe you hid this all from me!"

I laugh and push him off me. It's now 8:59 so I bring out the blue confetti poppers and we begin counting down.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

We pop the confetti and start screaming out of excitement. We see the show pop up and immediately click on it. Walker looks like he's about to cry. I rub his back. "Are you okay?" He smiles at me, "I'm way better than okay. I can't believe you did all of this, for me." I frown a bit. I can't believe he thinks he deserves anything less than this. "I'd do anything for you Walks."

He grins and kisses me on the lips. "Ew gross, get a room." Tanner says as he throws blue popcorn at us. Walker flips him off and sticks out his tongue only to get scolded by his mother and gets elbowed by Leena. After we settle down we begin to watch the show. As soon as Walker's face shows up on screen Heather begins crying, Tanner calls himself the better looking brother, Leena pats Walker on the back, and Walker just says, "Handsome. Handsome dude." I laugh and agree.

I lean over to Walker, "I'm so so proud of you Walker, I love you." He looks over to me and smiles a very toothy smile. "Thank you y/n/n, I love you more." We lean back and snuggle up as we watch the rest of the show together. I smile to myself wondering how I got so lucky.

__________________________________
A/N: daddy's home pt.2 😜 as you can see, i suck at writing right now. i literally cannot think of words 😭😭 i'm so sorry for such slow updates! but, thank you guys so much for reading i LOVE yall!! as always, please comment!!💗💗
_______________________________