seriously?! | W.S

PLEASE READ: this chapter is inspired by romancesbyme book called "Inked Hearts" i 100000% recommend it!! it's about Connor Noon and it's so good🙈🙈

btw, this chapter is long so i'm sorry about that😭
__________________________________

Today marks the first week on set and I already hate it here. The experience was perfect at first. It was so fun filming and getting to be behind the scenes of a movie! That was all changed when the main male character for our movie quit so we had to hire a new one.

Walker Scobell. Everyone loves him because of his face. Yeah, he's cute. But he's the worst human being ever. I've known him since elementary school, and I've hated him since.

In the fifth grade he burnt down my moms rose bush with a fire cracker, puked up MY halloween candy in my handmade clay vase that hadn't even been done drying in 6th grade, and posted on every social media platform imaginable that I, and I quote, "smell like grilled cheese."

Walker never apologized for any of that so I still hold that grudge to this day, 4 years later. I haven't talked to him since 7th grade when I moved to become an actress.

He hasn't changed. When he first arrived to set I said hi to him, to be professional. Instead of being normal and saying hi back he says, "Oh y/n you haven't grown an inch since 6th grade, you lost the grilled cheese smell though so good job!" and gave me a sarcastic thumbs up.

I. hate. him.

_
one day later
_

I'm in my trailer waiting to go home since I've finished all my scenes for today when I get a text from the director to meet him on set.

I walk over to set to be greeted by Walkers dumb face, and my director Shawn. "Hey, what's up?" I ask. "Well, the team and I have been receiving weird feedback from our footage due to our location (just go with it idk😭) so we are having to make a location change. We're going to Canada!"

I was really excited to travel! But little did I know what would unfold.

_
time skip, In Canada (pls don't hate me)
_

I exit the plane, but not before Walker attempts to trip me, and wait for the crew. I know we're staying in a hotel but I don't know which hotel, I don't know anything.

Once everyone is in the same location we call an Uber for Walker, Shawn, and I. The rest of the crew got an Uber and were already at the hotel. Once we got into the car Shawn began to explain our hotel situation. "You guys won't be happy about this, but you're sharing a room." "What!?-" Before I could protest, Walker elbows me. " Oh grow up y/n." I roll my eyes.

"Anyway, there are two beds. You guys need to get along better so I'm making you spend more time together." I internally roll my eyes but shoot a closed mouth smile at him. "Thank you Shawn." I say.

About 20 minutes later we arrive at our hotel and I make Walker carry in all of my luggage. He couldn't say no because there was paparazzi waiting inside and he needed to look good for the press. Because what says 'i'm-not-a-self-centered-butthole-that-pukes-in-vases' better than carrying a girls luggage for her?

I get the key for our suite and head up there on the elevator. I open the door and my jaw drops. One bed. One freaking bed. "Seriously?!" I begin to panic, Walker walks (lol) in and notices my expression.

"y/n? What's wrong?" He asks, his voice laced with concerned. "There's one bed." I reply dryly. "What?!" "I know!! Shawn specifically said there was going to be two beds!" I huff

"It's okay y/n, i'll go get this sorted out." Walker walks (lol) out of the room and i'm left in shock. Not that i'd ever admit it, but that was really sweet of Walker to do. I go downstairs and enter the lobby to see Walker talking to Shawn.

I walk up to the receptionist and tell her our situation. "Can we please get switched to a room with two beds?" "Unfortunately, we are fully booked with no spare rooms! I'm very sorry for the inconvenience." I take a breath about to reply when I feel a hand on my shoulder, massaging it.
"Thank you very much ma'am, have a nice day!" 

Walker.
_____________
It's 7:30 so I decide to get ready for bed. We have to leave at 6 to be at our location by 7:00, so I have to wake up at 5am. Ew.

I walk into the suite to see Walker on the bed in his Batman pajamas, watching DeadPool 2. He looks up at me and pauses the movie. I slip my shoes off and begin to speak until, "I'll take the floor, you can have the bed." Walker says. "Okay." Walker looks at me weird. "You're really gonna let me sleep on the floor?" "You offered." I shrug.

Before he could protest I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth, do skincare, and shower. Not in that order.

I walk back into our room and see Walker on the floor with a pillow and a small blanket over him. A ping of guilt washes over me seeing his tall frame in such a cramped position. A huge ping of amusement also washed over me.

"Walker," "Hm?" "We can share the bed." He turns to look at me. "I'm good." I smile sweetly at him. "Okay!" He looks confused, "Wait never mind the floor hurts, scoot over."
__________

We're both settled into bed, very far apart even though it's a twin bed. I'm convinced Shawn did this on purpose. I start to drift off until I get kicked? I turn around to "lightly" hit Walker to find him fast asleep.

I roll my eyes and turn back around to sleep. I was asleep until I got woken up by Walker shaking me awake.

"What?" I say softly. "You kicked me." "Okay? Sorry." "No like this is the fifth time in 30 minutes." "Sorry." I mumble. "y/n I actually need to sleep can you stop?" I get annoyed so I turn around and wrap my arms around him and entangle my legs with his. (guys i promise in a PG way i'm not weird!😭"

Walker tenses and then relaxes into my touch. "Thanks." I hear him whisper. I hum in response and I realize something.

I totally have a fat crush on Walker Scobell.

__________________________________
A/N: 1117 WORDS IS CRAZY😭 Guys this was super inspired by romancesbyme so please check out her book!! as always, thank you so much for reading!! please comment i LOVE reading the comments! 💗💗 (this was not proofread 😅)