seriously?! pt.2 | W.S

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ears. I groan and look up to be met with my "enemy" Walker.

I smile softly at his peaceful state. His mile long lashes (so not fair), his freckles, his curls. I can't believe I'm admitting this out loud but, I really like him.

The peacefulness didn't last for long because we had to get ready for today. It's 5:03am and Walker actually sleeps like the dead. I try to get up but he tightened his grip around my shoulders and murmured something incoherent in his sleep.

I chuckle and smile. Then I push him off the bed and get up to do my skincare routine.
_____________
5:58 am
_____________
I finish up getting ready and walk out to see a frustrated Walker. His jaw was clenched, and he was looking to the side a lot. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing. Someone sent you something. It's on the bed." He said sternly.

"Oh um okay then, than-" I get cut off my my ringtone playing Message In a Bottle by Taylor Swift (i'm a swiftie 😜) It's a text from Shawn.

"Walker, Shawn just texted that we need to leave like now." I take one last look in the mirror and turn to walk when I bumped into Walkers chest. "Excuse me?" I say more as a question than a statement. Walker looks down at me with an unreadable expression and stays like that for a second before turning around and walking out the door.

Weird. I look towards the bed to see what was sent to me. I see a gift basket with roses peaking out and a note that has my name in swooping, sloping, cursive letters and a lot of hearts around it.

I walk towards it to see there was a pink teddy bear, dove chocolates, and a lego flower kit. I smile and I was about to pick up the note when Walker opened the door. "y/n come on we have to go you can look at what your boyfriend sent you later." Walker says dryly and then turns to leave.

I roll my eyes and decide to leave it for when we get back.
____________
Walker and I are in an uber driving to set. I decide to check my phone because I haven't done that yet. You can imagine my shock when my best friend Claire (heheh) spammed me with a lot of messages.
__________________________________

claire bear 🐻 💗
Y/N
Y/N PLEASE ANSWER
THIS IS URGENT
I FORGOT TO TEXT YOU LAST NIGHT ABOUT THIS

me
what what? are you okay?

claire bear 🐻 💗
oh hey
yeah i'm fine
so hoping that a cute, pink, all-a-girl-could-ever-want, valentines gift basket arrived at your hotel this morning
that was from me

me
REALLY? THATS SO SWEET THANK YOU CLAIREEEE

claire bear 🐻 💗
y/n listen, remember when you told me about your little feud with walker and how you're so annoyed he is your co-star and now you're like so totally head over heals in love with him?

me
i'm not quite sure that's how that went but close enough

claire bear 🐻 💗
well, i know he likes you
he has to!!
so i sent that to make him jealous to prove he likes you
so pls don't tell him it's from me until he confesses his feelings and you guys kiss and other gross cootie involved things

me
claire you're crazy
who do i say it's from then??

claire bear 🐻 💗
it has my brothers name signed on the card

me
your older brother daniel?

claire bear 🐻 💗
that's the one!!

me
honestly i'm impressed
anyways i gotta go, ill call you and tell you how everything goes!
love ya💗
__________________________________

I close my phone and take a deep breath. It's going to be so funny messing with Walker. We arrive at our location. I thank the uber driver and leave. Once Walker and I get to our trailers to get our makeup, hair, and clothes done, we meet up to rehearse our lines.

"Adrian?" I gasp. "I love you please don't ever leave me again." I cry out. "Yeah sure you do." I hear Walker mutter under his breath. "Walker why are you acting like this? We need to rehearse our lines so knock it off!"

He nods and apologizes.
______________
Once we arrive at our hotel I immediately go to the note.

It read, "y/n, I have always wanted to tell you this. You are so pulchritudinous. You light up the room without even trying and you light up my world. I've always liked you since we were kids. When that Walker kid did all that awful stuff to you, I wanted to kill him. It's what you do to me. Be my Valentine? 💗

Love, Daniel."

I hold back my laugh. I cannot believe Claire used 'pulchritudinous' so casually in a sentence. I taught her that word.

I can feel Walker reading over my shoulder. So I fake a sigh of love and I begin to squeal. I can pretty much hear Walker roll his eyes. "Pulchritudinous? What the hell does that even mean? Pulch rit oo dinus?" I laugh at his comment.

I spin around to find a jealous/confused Walker. Scratch that, he always looks confused, he's just jealous. "Daniel? Who's Daniel? What's his Instagram? Does he have life insurance? Does he have a high pain tolerance-" I cut Walker off by kissing him.

I can tell he's very much surprised. He relaxes into the short, 3 second kiss. I pull away and smile. "What was- What about-? I'm so confused." Walker tilts his head.

I giggle, "Walker were you jealous?" I tease. "Wha- Me? No, never!" He scoffs. I look at him blankly. "Okay fine I was." "Why?" "y/n we can't both be dumb." "Hey!" I protest.

"I'm kidding, kind of. y/n, I really really like you. ever since 5th grade. Everything I did was for your attention. I never said I was smart, but it worked so there's that." I smile. "When you moved it felt like you took my heart with you, I know that's corny but I can't help how I feel. Point is, y/n, you are the most polchriteoodinois whatever the hell that word is, person I've ever met. Can I be your boyfriend?"

I smile, squeal, jump, nod, and spin around. "Yes!! Also it's pronounced polk-ri-" I got cut off by Walker bear hugging me and kissing my head. I sigh a real sigh of love. "Now about this Daniel guy." I laugh and explain everything to him. He laughs and admits he's glad Claire did that, and that he hasn't had competition in a while. His ego needs some work but everyone has flaws!
________
Walker and I are laying on bed watching DeadPool 2 together, but this time with no bickering, no insults, and most importantly, no hate towards each other.

"OH MY GOSH I NEED TO CALL CLAIRE!"

__________________________________
A/N: ahhh what do we think? i hope you guys liked this ending 😭💗 thank you so much to everyone who commented for a part two, and once again romancesbyme for letting me use her book as inspo!! As always please comment!! I love yall to the moon and to saturn 🪐 💗

(not proofread i ain't reading allat 😔😅)

_______________________________