wiping kisses | W.S

Requested by @agotzmann 💗
____________
y/n
_______________________________

I'm scrolling through tik tok when I see a couples prank pop up. In the video the girlfriend would subtly wipe away her boyfriend's kisses to see how he would react. Walker is coming over later around 2, so why not try it?

2:03 pm

I hear a knock at my door and I spring up from my bed to answer it. I open the door to be met with a huge bouquet of roses with brown paper around the stems and a pink bow tied around the paper. I squeal, "Walker! They're so beautiful thank you!" He chuckles with a smirk, "Pretty flowers for my pretty girl." (i'm so corny😭) He bends down and kisses me, I wipe it off and hug him quickly to go to take pictures for my instagram.

Walker looks at me weird but shrugs it off. I put the flowers in a vase and motion for Walker to follow me up to my room. We enter and I sit on my bed, Walker sits on my bean bag and grabs my switch controllers. "Wanna play Mario Kart?" "UM YES, but don't cry when I beat you!" I smirk.

Walker laughs and gets up to hand me my controller, he leans down and pecks my lips. I quickly wipe it away. He looks down at me with a hurt expression and walks over to sit down. I feel kind of bad.

After a couple rounds of me winning (losing) Mario Kart, and a torturous 20 minutes of Walker laughing at me for getting 10th place 3 times in a row AND tweeting about it, we decide to watch Young Sheldon together.

He lays down and I lay down next to him. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me into his chest. Then he lifts my head up and peppers my face with kisses. He kisses my cheek, forehead, nose, temple, and of course my lips.

I wipe my face and turn back around to face the screen. I feel Walker sit up, then he sits me up to and turns me around to face him. "y/n why do you keep wiping my kisses? Do I smell bad? Do I suck that bad at kissing? Are you losing feelings-"

I break and kiss his face all over. "I'm so sorry Walker, no to all of that. I saw a prank on tik tok about wiping kisses and I wanted to try it i'm sorry." Walker sighs of relief and pulls me in to hug him.

"Oh good I was scared I was going to lose you." "Never, you're stuck with me. Sorry not sorry!" I smile and he pulls me into a kiss. I kiss back this time and he smiles into it.

Then, we watch Young Sheldon while Walker plays with my hair.

__________________________________
A/N: daddy's home 😜 guys i don't know how i feel about this 😭 so sorry for the slow updates! thank you so much for reading, please leave comments, i LOVE reading them!! 💗

_______________________________