you're spinning me arounddd| W.S

(that one tik tok trend that goes "you're spinning me aroundddd, my feet are off the groundddd" yk? if you don't, search it up!!)
_________________________________

"WALKER!" I scream from the couch, he's in the kitchen. "YEAH?" He pokes his head out. "Are you busy?" He comes over to me, "Never for you, what's up?" "Can we do a tik tok trend please?" I smile at him. "Which one?" I turn my phone towards him and show him it. "But i'll pick you up and stuff." I add.

He shakes his head, "Why would you pick me up?" "You can't lift me." He smirks, "Wanna bet?" And pulls me off from the couch, slings me over his shoulder, and runs around. "PUT ME DOWN!" I laugh. He puts me down, "Light work." He brushes off his shoulders and smiles. I kiss him on the cheek and go to set up my phone.

"Okay ready?" He gives me a thumbs up as I set the timer.

3

2

1

The song starts and Walker's hand is right above my head, I start to twirl and then I stop to step in front of him. I grabs my waist and lifts me up pretty high. I kick my feet, which I looked so stupid doing, and Walker was laughing. He puts me down. I quickly go behind him and jump on his back, he smiles a bright smile at the camera and spins off screen.

I jump off his back and pick up my phone. He rests his chin on my shoulder, watching from behind me. I hear him say 'awww' and I turn to look at him. "You are so beautiful," he kisses my cheek, "Don't forget to tag me." I smile and rewatch it. "I look ridiculous." "Yeah, ridiculously in loveee" He coos while smiling a cheesy smile.

"Whatever," I say while smiling so hard my cheeks hurt. I edit the caption:

"@walkerscobell forced me to make this with him smh"

He sits on the couch and drags me with him, he puts his head in the crook of my neck, "We should do more tik tok trends." He kisses my temple as I nod, and press post.

_________________________________
A/N: a cute (in my opinion) short imagine! i'm so active rn hellooo😁 this is his redemption arc for you -winterveins 🥳🥳 i literally cannot express my love for you all, almost 40k read, HOLY CRAP. THATS SO MANY PEOPLE. i feel famous 😭 as always, please comment, and also please vote!! I LOVE YOU ALL💗💗
_________________________________