Chocolate Coin For A Bite!

-Totally not me thinking about bitter choco decoration

-partybeetle for you lovers >:333

---

What a life of a crazy elevator! 

While everybody else leaving the elevator to go a nap. The two fella which is a beetle and a partygoer. The beetle, Pest, wanted to mugged the goer, surely nobody will know that he would steal a bit of a cash or two, and luckly him! Bive wouldn't caught him in the act!

Pest proceed to put the hands around the neck of Poob, causing the partygoer to squirm. 

"H-Hey! Pest! Don't mug me now!"

Poob mumbled out some words, that caused Pest to put his arms away from him.

"私はあなたの愚かなコインが欲しいだけです..."

 Pest said it quietly, looking at him a bit disappointment. He can see Poob smiling for some odd reason. Pest did admit to chock him, but why is he smiling now? Odd, he thought to himself.

The face is more a joy expression, as he turns around to see the mugger.

"Pest! Let's go to my place! There is a coin that is edible! You might like it!"

Pest said with a delight joy.

-

-

-

Ding!

-

-

-

The elevator stopped to the apartment of many colors. He took Pest hands and settle him down onto the table. 

As he gave him a party hat, he can hear Pest grumbling that he didn't want to party. Due to remember the whole drunk vibe party that Poob once hosted and then there was Dr. Retro in the corner. He gave Pest a comforting hug and gave him a coin.

Pest was confused, he doesn't like bright colors at all. But, the coin was calling for him. He touched the material out the coin, but it feels like foil! It doesn't feel like a shiny and rich value at all. But, Poob chuckle looking at him silly willy. Pest gave the coin back onto Poob's hand, a bit disappointment in the eyes as it wasn't shiny, more like a foil.

But he can see Pest unwrapping the foil of the coin. The brown chocolate in a hard froze shape instead of melting got Pest attention. Pest smug at him and shoved the chocolate coin at Pest, forcing the beetle to take a bite of the coin.

"Did you like it?"

Pest asked, smiling down as Pest biting hard onto the chocolate. He just simply nodded as he quickly swallow it down his throat.

"I have more if you like!'

And then he just nodded his head again.

Pest walked up to the wooden pantry in the apartment and reached onto the top shelf, having way too many chocolate coins stash into a little jar. And then took it straight to Pest without closing the wooden door. 

Pest smiled at Poob, and ate the remains of the jar. Even having a big high sugar rush over it.

---

smh school.

my writing sux~!