Fuzzball

hey losers!!! its me >:3

anyways spive angst income!!! >:3

AU? :D

---

The bright lands was once full of flowers. Now, into a facility of never a spot of green insight. Bive stares at an old photo that display her and the girlfriend, Split, in the frames. The letter reads that she went missing for some time. Even Bive remembers the same flower field they would always play when they were kids. 

She felt like a mess after her disappearance. Technology was everywhere, and they missed the greenery it had. Funny Maze has been her little hide out apart of being near killed by ScaryMike. Missing poster has been dangling in her room, with only a mattress and a computer across from it. Bive was missing Split so much, that she would always cry in her dreams.

Hiding herself from paying taxes. 

"I just want to know that I still love you", was the last time that Split told her.

And it all went disappearing out her reach. She should have kept it. Damn it of rotting indoors. 

Bive walked into a train station later on, still onto the mission to find her lover. Smoking, machinery, and industry everywhere. No green of natures, and that's what she miss apart of Split kissing her on the cheeks. 

Even her right hand had to changed by the government into a robotic hooked up back of the spine. Who thought the corruption behind? The doubts once wonder around and citizens still felt good about new discovering. Forgetting what once left in the history. 

Bive kept on walking, and walking, hours and hours, day and days, turning into months and months, and later onto by now years. Everyday, she would wake up. Afford much money onto the train station to behind her hunt. The silly argument that she had with Split. She regret yelling and slapping her, breaking her own glasses. It was still foggy that was remembered. 

Now Bive looking her left and right before getting an impact. Walking and walking. Trying to keep herself not being paranoid much longer than it such been bursting out of anger. 

And now, at the end of the bountry outside the city. There was once a blooming tree into a dead one. What promise did the government do? She thought it would be all equality. Screw obeying and relying the control. Run away is what her mind is into now. 

but behind the tree, there a tombstone. Once that said goes by the name of Split. It hurt her mind and looks sad. Bursting out the sadness as she discover that she was too late to say sorry. Split lost her live somehow. She sat there next to the grave and tears up.

"Love? I'm sorry dear...", she said, talking to the tombstone, as she looks up to the sky. Wondering if her darling can still see her above the clouds. 

And by now, everyday she would visit her lover's dead grave time before leading that she, unluckily got into a car accident.

She started to grow flowers around the grave and trees. Trying to bring life that it was had, just like old times. I love you, I love you, the phrase Bive have been always reminding herself no matter how tough it might have been, she still and will cherish the memories. And picking up one flower that she grew and placed it onto the dirt up topping the corpse.  

Then she smile for the first time since, who knows how long.

---

[runs away]