Happy Birthday Kid!

[Infected, Emerson, Gregoriah]

[FNARB]

---

Happy Birthday Infected! As a special treat from his birthday. He invited every npc into his birthday party, even Unpleasant for a spare change! Even if he was sick, he wants to be happy with his celebration. He went to the FNARB, as a party there. He waited every minute to see somebody coming by. Sadly, nobody came.

And in the room where the other staffs. Infected sigh depressingly, which Gregoriah was willing to offer him some skittles to mood him up. He nibble onto the skittles. The frown on his face and he was coughing, sneezing, and gasping for air. 

"Hey? Should we make the kid happy?", Gregoriah asked Emerson, the man leaning other the wall.

"Yeah, we should", Emerson said. Even if he hates dealing with loud people. Infected always been sick and made him feel guilty without any love. Emerson patted Infected's head, giving him a smile.

Gregroriah went to the storage room, for a few minutes, leaving Emerson and Infected getting some "bonding time".

"You alright kid?", Emerson asked. Only got a shaking head for an answer.

"Where is your friends?"

"I don't know."

He kept on saying into a low tone, more coughing and sneezing, having himself to wipe his nose. (Do they even have nose?) Emerson noises about who knows many times this man has sneezed. He went up to one the shelf and grabbed him a tissue so he could wipe. 

Soon, Gregoriah came back with a rainbow cake! With skittles on top of it, knowing that Gregoriah could devour the cake itself. 

"Happy birthday kiddo!", he said cheerfully, as he handed out the a rainbow party hat to Infected. Infected smile just a little bit, looking at the cake. It was so creamy and colorful vibe of it. He couldn't wait to eat it all. Maybe leaving some for the staff.

Emerson turn of the lights as Gregoriah light the candles with the lighter. The red flames burn across with the smell. They sang him with a happy birthday song, totally not from the speaker that they were lazy to budget in.

Infected smile and laughed, and blow out the candles after making his wishes. Emerson gave him a knife to cut the cake. The boy smiles even harder, even if getting illness around. But who cares! It's Infected's birthday after being lonely boy in the sofa! 

And well play minigames together at the end of the time.