very cool title of bully pest simulator

Mashed-Up idea of GoldenIdiot and TurtleTheT8rtle cuz yes

[Self remainder cuz i dont remember shi when i write]

Pest (gets bullied)

Poob (party addicted)

Gregoriah (skittle addicted)

Gnarpy (the bully supporter)

Emerson (the therapist)

Taken Place: Fun Flood at Squishy's

Okay i pass out while writing

---

Here in the trip of the silly place! At the Fun Flood at Squishy's due to it's silliness and randomly selected floor to travel on. The only three npc there was Gnarpy, Pest, and Poob. That both Gnarpy and Poob would tease Pest for being a so quote "emo kid". 

The elevator would push them out of the elevator. Which weirdly caught of Emerson and Gregoriah yelling at each other over a good paycheck. So the trio just stare off into their argument before Emerson left the towards the backdoor. Gregoriah looked at the trio, fiddling with his fingers and then started to smile with his silly waves moving around, getting their attention into the ballpit.

"Hello! Hello! My name is Gregoriah!", the worker said with a big goofy grin. Ready to expend their arm for any handshake. Which gladly Pest shook on the paw. 

"I'm Pest", the party man said, afterwards proceed to point the other two with his fingers. "This is emo kid", Poob said, pointed to Pest. Which caused Pest to gasp of disappointment. Move his pointing fingers towards Gnarpy, "This is alien dweeb :3". Instead of making a gasp noises, Gnarpy just put up his middle finger.

"What the zhit are you talkin' about!!!", xem said and does the hard slap onto Poob.

Pest then bang themself onto the wall, knowing that he doesn't want to be here, catching all three of them, laughing at Pest.

"What a lozer!!"

"Emo kid!!!"

"I bet they don't like color stuff!!!"

Pest balled up into a ball and sob about it. It doesn't stop there, oh no. Gregoriah pulls out a squishy green ball with a grin on it and forcing Pest to stare out it.

"Look at it cutie!", Gregoriah said with a tease laugh out the end. 

Gnarpy laughed and nudge to Poob, "Watchez n givez up my idiot PartyFriend". Laughing so loud of zem's alien sound effect. Poob goes then a cuddles Pest, blowing the blowout out loud. 

And then Pest sobbed so hard and went straight up to the elevator, which made them all concern, mainly Poob. The elevator closed behind Pest, which leaving Poob and Gnarpy with Gregoriah. But turns out having a tea party?

(Pest Side)

Pest's sob delivered to the Drive-Tru, where meant Emerson. He can see the bug sad expression. Not looking forward for a depress kid. 

"Be my therapist!", Pest begged Emerson.

Emerson only sigh, pulling out a journal. "Your total will be $93.78".

"Do you accept Reddit Karma?"

"No, we do not accept Reddit Karama".

And begins into to be a whole therapy talk.

---

*put something funny here cuz who read this shi-*