pink wall [pest]

[Based of a bug where it was just Pest, on Frightening Floor, where William came and then, the elevator was locked for about a hour straight and then I had to leave the private server, womp womp.]

"Attention all personnel inside the elevator", the man behind the voice said in the elevator. Knowing the only person or "living" being is Pest. As he sigh, looking down at his silver coins. It was the end of his fate and he knows. He steel himself and ready to take the fall. 

The gates upon as he looked through it. The big mouth drop the floor. It wasn't any normality in that mouth as it Pest heard remorse of devour.  Drop down the floor of the elevator went down. He wasn't ready for a fatal death.

As he heard the trip on balancing on the rail. Pest clutched onto the railing before William poof by. The floor then fall down the the abysmal, at least the beetle held onto the grip of the rail before the floor came above back to it.

As the silly floating atom that William is. He changed one of the side wall in the elevator into a bright pink. Good enough to hurt Pest's eyesight of an eyesore. And left the door locked. 

Pest just sat there, confused. And looked at the coin as in gleaming reflection onto him. Who knows what is going to do now? As looked at the time, as it reads: '???'. He sigh. Who knows how much longer to wait? The emergency button is broken as he pressed it.

Looks like starvation is the key to living, or even heck eating the metal out of the coins that he mugged. Maybe he should have asked for more of Poob's homemade chocolate coins. Unexpected, nothing could predicted a bug in the elevator, stuck.

-

-

-

Weeks goes by. Nobody dared to go inside the elevator. Heck, even the repairment keepers, just abandoned the facility. Just a little creature banging onto the elevator for dear life. The lack of thirst and hunger increase. Going insane of boredom at the same time.

He can see his weak bones, looking like skeletons. Just near the death, if nobody helps him.

-

-

-

Until now the doors have been locked. The elevator started to woke again. The players who wake inside, only to see the bug laid on the floor, not breathing at all. They called the staff to check up. The small out of the shaft was rotting inside. And there Pest was, dead.

Nobody knew what was his deal. But death is death anyway. As last there was his grave in the Rock Park, with a little rose on type of the dirt. 

[errr to short but like im tired]