Dad...?

its been awhile since i wrote some shiz ^^

ngl, regretevator isn't funny anymore to me

Too bad it isn't a lampert 

emerson and reddy angst?

---

"Dad? W-Why do I have to work here?", Emerson mumbles holding and clingy onto his adopted father. Working at the drive-thru most the time was tiresome for the boy. Something where he doesn't like being during loud noises of children. Even remembering the news about dead kids.

He sigh beginning to get used to his new positioning at the work detail. The brand has to run for money to cycle. Emerson was going have to be gentle with younger kids, even if he dislike the annoying and overjoyed younglings. Emerson proceed to take a nap. 

As the restaurant dining opens, a group of many kids strangely appears without any adult. The animatronics has singing songs and dancing around as the little children would come around and sit on the chairs while munching their pizza. Some kids play at the arcades, not even caring about the mechanicals. 

Yet, this one little kid with a brown vest and white shirt got too close the animatics, the main one; Reddy. Almost reaching towards the mouth, wondering what was it like inside, peeping it's head inside. The mouth bite though that kid's neck as it snap it. No! No! It wasn't supposed to do that!

The worst moment when Emerson open his eyes open to see it. That scream of horrors as other children weakness one of their friends got bitten fully. They all panic and flee outside the door, but it was gatekept. Yet, he did nothing to keep, being in frozen of fear. This is what one of the newspaper meant be the death. 

One by one, they all went. He doesn't know what to do or think. Just a pathetic man he is. 

Then, Reddy scoop him up, hushing him. Even the robotic and dystopian voice, "Don't let him know". Of course, referring to his older sibling; Gregoriah. Even he that he was innocent. Slow steps arriving back to the apartment awaiting a sleeping Greogoriah on the bed. 

Reddy dropped Emerson on the floor, knowing that his "son" was now full of burden knowledge. Reddy went to sleep-mode and there was Emerson, staying at the wall, even horrid of what family he was living with.

---

short but I DONT GIVE A DAM-