Princess Bive!

I drew a fanskin of Pest, err you can check out my deviantart if you wanna see the design

[2P!Pest, Bive, Split, Jeremy (so i dont get killed tonight)]

[Spive]

[it's more like i forgive you but i hate you still type :P]

[has some swears lmao]

The love came before the long railroad! The Valentine's may be over, but not should as the lovely lovebug! The beetle, Pest, shows up with pretty pink color of the outfit. Maybe an opposite day of him. But, unlike his normal personality ways, he seems more kinder and less into mugging people. 

Enough of all the bullshitting around, Pest and Bive are in the same elevator. Pest grinned onto Bive, waving her a hello. But, unlike the paranoid creature, she slaps Pest, hard. Ow! 

"That hurts my feelings!", Pest groaned, upsetting looked at Bive. But never mind that, he still kept the lovely dovey type of face. He hugged Bive, which she quickly push him out of the hug.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!", she yelled at him.

"Aww, little fuzzball! What did you bring your girlfriend for Valentines Day?".

She just stopped. Forgetting all about the love day. It's not even February anymore. She haven't even brought her a flower or something to Split! Even the little date promise that Split asked her out on! Bive groaned in disappointment. Pest chuckle and gave Bive a hugged, this time Bive didn't push him away. She just frowned. 

"Hey! I know something to make up for your love!", Pest said, smiling. Bive looked at Pest, not liking the way it's going. The worst thing that would could happened on her would probably Split breaks up with her.

"Fine. Help me you little- uh", she paused herself. Not knowing what to call Pest if he was wearing the pink. Valentine's Day passed still! So who the heck wears lovecore outfit?!?! 

Not even a second after saying "help", Pest quickly took Bive's arm and yank her off to another floor outside of the elevator., where been introduced to Jeremy. Bive already pissed off seeing Jeremy. Another pink eye sore to look at.

Jeremy looked at the two and gave Pest a pat in the head. Bive wished that Split did that to her, it looked so comfy and cozy giving out affrication to one and another. 

"What can I do to you love beetle?", Jeremy asked with the light chuckle out of the floating entity. 

"Give my friend a makeover!", Pest said cheerfully, pointing his fingers out Bive.

And not secondly later of a timeskip. Jeremy gave Bive into a princess shirt and a princess hat. Bive blushed hard, not liking to the style and it's more pink. Disgusting, she told herself, but nothing wanting to upset Pest and Jeremy together into making them cry in a corner or something like that.

Later, Split came out the elevator and gasped, holding covering her mouth together as she looks at her cutie looker in a princess outfit. She quickly hugged her and said, "Bivey!". Bive died off cuddliness. Split probably forgot about the date plan, but she took a quick picture of her lover as use that as her new wallpaper. 

"I love you", she whispered to Bive. While Jeremy and Pest gave a thumbs up to Split. And well have a movie night together of all four of them!

[err jeremy x 2p!Pest, what have I done SOB]

[JEREMY FANS DONT KILL ME TONIGHT I SWEAR!!!!]