[collapse on the floor]

[idk man i was trying to write a script of father figure reddy because headcannon]

somehowmadeitintoastupidstorybecauseidkmanwhatelseamisupposedtodoaboutthis

[errr young emerson and gregoriah?]  

[Location: Hotel Floor]

"Father?", Emerson asked, sitting on the bed with a book in his hands. He turned off the radio and looked at the animatronic as in being plugged through the outlet. Gregoriah was just playing with his squishy ball, not paying attention to it.

But, when the charger revives some electric energy to Reddy, the white pupil opens the eyes of the animatronic. He stood tall and gave Emerson a pat in the head.

"Father?", he asked again, "Where did you find us?". Referring of himself and Gregoriah. 

The rain can be head outside of the window. Gregoriah stares into it deeply while squeezing the ball so hard in his hands (paws or hands idk man). The room was silent as in no words beside the rain. But, Emerson wanted to know why he took a human and an unknown creature to a care placement under the who knows, killer robot. The news repeat itself about some type of food poisoning, unknown kids, and even some suspect of flesh cannibalism. 

Maybe it was the past to say nothing about it.

Gently as Reddy picked up Emerson and Gregoriah a big huge. Better than living in the street rats. Under a box with a rain on the top as a roof. Maybe that's where the metallic found them. Who knows where were their origan. But, all the thoughts wonder around the mind.

Reddy grabbed both of them, into a big hug. Keeping them warm when the CA is broken. 

man i gave up