A2: Don't Know Where I've Been But I Know Where I Want To Go

The sun was scheduled to rise at around 6:23am that day, but Jisoo was already up at 6:00 to get ready to surf. It was quite chilly that morning, and clouds seem to hang heavily in the sky, barring any sign of the sunrise. It looks and feels like the kind of day that would have you sinking deeper into your bed and sleeping in. But Jisoo can't sleep and just can't quite keep still.

The butterflies haven't stopped fluttering around euphorically in her stomach since last night.

It took her forever to achieve slumber last night because the kiss, while soft and tender and perfect, seemed like it was carrying enough voltage to jumpstart the nerve endings all over her body. And the places he touched her? Still burns with the warmth from his hands.

Her mind played the scene over and over, that before finally falling asleep it started to feel like a fevered dream. Did it really happen? Did he really kiss her? Did they really.. kiss?

Maybe another kiss would help her confirm it. One more kiss.. or maybe two just to be sure.

Huffing, she lifted her turquoise board and started towards the shore, hoping that the chilly air and the cold water will wake her up from this fevered dream.

The waves were nothing short of generous that Jisoo lost track of time. Soon, she can feel the sun burning her back as she made her way to the lineup for that one last wave. After riding it out, she lowered herself to her board and paddled straight back to shore.

Scrunching the seawater out of her hair, Jisoo adjusted her bikini before lifting her board up to the storage. From the corner of her eye, she sees a man walking around the restaurant, seemingly looking for assistance. She waited for someone to appear, thinking someone should be on duty now at this hour, but after some time, the guy remained unassisted.

Jisoo made her way to the reception area, with her board in tow. Thankfully, there's a dock near the bar for boards. She hauled her board up and finally approached the waiting guest.

"Good morning! Checking in today?"

The guy, who's a lot taller and fairer up close, turned around and opened his mouth to speak but somehow, he stopped upon seeing the bikini-clad Jisoo. Instead, he cocked his head and smiled.

"You're actually right about that. This morning is shaping up good. Hi."

Jisoo woke up wishing for a distraction. She thought the near perfect waves were it, but she wasn't prepared for this.

But not that she's complaining.

Smiling, Jisoo moved behind the reception area and turned on their admin laptop. "Hi, welcome to Angkan. So.." Looking up, she met the eyes of the guy. But despite the obvious display of flirtation, nothing about the guys feels.. icky.

"Reservation under what name?"

"David, and you?"

Chuckling, Jisoo shook her head and repeated her question. "Sorry, full name please. So I can look you up — " The slip was unintentional, and it both made them laugh. "I meant, your reservation. Give me something more to work with, David."

"Joon. David Joon."

"Sorry, Jung?"

"Joon. J-O-O-N." The guy, David, smiled, fixing his gaze on her.

Despite David's correction, Jisoo still absentmindedly typed Jung. "Ah shit." She mumbled, hastily deleting and correcting herself.

"I do know a Jung though. Is he here?"

All her attempts of distracting herself seemed to fail her with just a slip of a tongue. Not even this crushingly gorgeous guy who is shamelessly flirting with her can take her mind away from Haein. And did he really ask about the Jung she's thinking about?