9. Reena

"Bye Bhaiya Im leaving

"Bye Bhaiya Im leaving." I said to bhaiya before leaving.

"Where are you going." Bhaiya asked.

"Ohhh sorry I forgot to tell you im going out with aadhya." I said

"You are not spending time with me nowadays" Bhaiya said to me.

That was true i was spending more time with aadhya but more than her no one knew i was spending my most of the time with vijay.

"I promise bhaiya when i come I'll spend time with you bye bhaiya." I said and left.

I sat in the car and left we were gonna meet at mall for some shopping after 20 minutes i reached and i saw aadhya she was waiting for me outside the mall i went towards her and hugged her and we went inside.

"So what's going on." Aadhya said.

"Nothing special." I said

"So can you tell what's going on between you and vijay I saw you guys at the beach." She said and i was trying to hide my smile.

"Nothing he was near my college and we both were hungry so we went to beach for food, why is something wrong?" I said to her without giving any expression.

"Nope just asking, do you wanna eat something im hungry." She said with a smile.

"Yes let's go and eat." I said and we left.

We went to a restaurant outside the mall and gave the order aadhya went to the washroom and came back and asked me something.

"Is that a burn mark on your neck?" Aadhya asked.

"Umm...... yes when i was straightening my hairs with a straightener and it touched my neck." I said.

"Okay be careful next time." Aadhya said.

"Yes, where's the food im so hungry." I said in frustration.

We went for shopping but ended up eating food and spending the entire time in timezone.

When I reached home I saw bhaiya, "Bhaiya you are early today." I said.

"Yes, remember you promised to spend time with me?"

"Of course I remember it. What should we do?" I asked.