One

Third person POV

"Wassup y'all my name is Zayla carter, but I go by lil perfect, I'm a rapper,a tattoo artist. I've been on some reality shows and all that type of stuff, been getting my money and work done. I just hope these girls don't flirt with me cuz I'm not with all that, i just came to make some money and do what I need to do and try to stay out the drama."Zayla said introducing herself.

    "This was suppose to be a show for only females, well technically i am a female and probably the first stud to be on here . But I really appreciate that Natalie gave me this opportunity to be on this show and make some more money." Zayla smile at the camera.

Zayla outfit:

Zayla walked out the airport with the rest of the girls and got on the sprinter and was sitting between Chrisean and Nataile

Zayla walked out the airport with the rest of the girls and got on the sprinter and was sitting between Chrisean and Nataile. she was scrolling through Instagram on her phone while listening to music when Natalie reach over and took out her and Chrisean's airpod.

Both Zayla and Chrisean started complaining at the same time talking about how they were listening while still vibing. "yeah what she said" Zayla said while pointing at Chrisean and Natalie gave them back their airpods.

"Alright we are going down the line, do you guys know who Zayla is "Natalie asked pointing at Zayla who did not pay no attention and scrolling through Instagram on her phone while everybody was staring at her at lust and one certain person staring at her intently.

"of course, we know Zayla, lil perfect"rollie exclaimed and everyone cheered, Natalie took her airpod out and tap her shoulder to get her attention.

Zayla took out her airpod and look up to see all the girls staring at her. the fuck they staring at she thought with a mug. She just want to get to the house and not do that vibing stuff wtih these girls cuz she saw the way they have been staring at her and she not trynna to do all that. but one certain person did caught her eye when she arrived at the airport and thought she was fine.  

"Alright, Alright what about Chrisean "Natalie said pointing at her and everybody said yes while saying Blueface expect for Zayla. She thought that Chrisean deserve better than that nigga who  be embarrassing her and all that type of shit. She leaned closer to Chrisean and muttered "I don't know you because of Blueface, I know you from your song and your awesome fighting".

Chrisean looked at her blushing on how close she is to her and smile brightly at her which make zayla smile back. In all honesty ever since Chrisean saw zayla walked in, she been having this unknown feeling that making her feel some type of way with Zayla.  

"I'm be real honesty with y'all, Zayla is a fine ass stud and she giving me some type of feelings that I have not felt before so I most definitely gonna love some of her and she probably the person I could fuck with in this house, so I'm excited to spend more time with her and get to know her "Chrisean said with a chuckle.