Twelve

For the first time in her life, Zayla cried to the situation that Been going which chrisean get arrested and taking away.

"Bro let me the fucking go bro"Zayla said while trying to get out of Natalie and Scotty grip.

Zayla has tears in her eyes,"for the first time in all my life, I cried because when I seen chrisean get arrested I broke down in to tears because she was getting taking away from me. Me and chrisean has this bond that people can never ever break apart and now that she gone, I feel so lost without her"

"Why why her"Zayla says crying hard.

Chrisean was picked up by the other two guys and walked to a car down the street. Zayla and jela both followed her and watched as she got put into the back of the car.

"Bae, jela"chrisean cried and the pure fear and embarrassment in her face made zayla more upset. Zayla took a phone of the plate before watching the car drive away.

Zayla was still crying, "it's broke my heart dat I couldn't help my baby and the look in her eyes and face really broke my heart so much"

Zayla still had tears in her eyes and ignored everything as she went into the bus and laid down with her back turned to the other seats and his blanket on top of her face.

                            Time skip

"Zayla wake up, where in Houston at the house"Rollie shook Andy which woke her up instantly. Zayla jump slightly while rubbing her eyes when jela stood up and said" that hose actually burned down a long time ago and they rebuild it. Like it was already Like a castle. People used to drive through; this was considered to be a haunted house".

"Oh hell nah, can we go to a hotel"Zayla said looking around and everyone laughed before they got out the bus and walked into the house.

"Oh fuck no"zayla shouted and she tried to leave but Natalie and Rollie grabbed her arms and pushed her back in. "Nah if we got to stay here, you got to stay with us too"Rollie laughed and Zayla shook her head,"fuck no, I'm not staying here with ghosts in that house".

"Listen I'm not afraid of anything, but if it's one thing I'm afraid of is ghosts, I'm not tryin to get possessive my one of them"Zayla shake her head while looking at the camera.

Everyone started to look for their rooms. After a minute Zayla found her room and it was pretty regal with a black, white and gold color scheme.

Zayla put her stuff on her bed and just started into space as she started think about chrisean and the look on her face as she was being hauled away.

Zayla started to cry before she was taken out her thoughts by knocking at her door."come in"she yelled after wiping her tears off her face and she looked and saw Scotty come in.

Zayla rolled her eyes and sighed"I don't know why she coming in my room, I'm already dealing with so much about chrisean, I don't need Scotty coming in my room and trying to starts something she did in charlotte"

"If you coming in here to starts some shit, go back out because I'm already dealing with things"Zayla says turning her head back to the wall while pointing to the door.

"No I can in here to see how you feel and how are you after everything that happen with chrisean. You brushed everyone off and went into the bus and then when we were all talking about it, you were sleeping but when you got up nobody asked how you felt"Scotty ranted.

"I'm know I have done some things to get with Zayla, but I just want to make sure she okay after everything that happen with chrisean, cuz when Chrisean was getting taking away, I saw hurt and pain in Zayla eyes and she was crying and that shit hurt my heart cuz I feel like Zayla feel lost without Chrisean and I just hate to see her cry like dat"Scotty ranted while looking at the camera.

Zayla clenched her jaw tightly and looked away.

"You want to know how I feel, I feel empty,I feel like I have no emotion in me because I couldn't help my baby and she was crying out for me and that made my heart hurt, I couldn't do nothing about it and I feel so lost without chrisean, at this point I don't even want to go anywhere anymore"Zayla ranted while wiping the tears off her eyes.

"I feel like I couldn't defend my baby enough and hate that I was feeling helpless and couldn't do anything"Zayla continued before she put her hand on her face.

"I completely understand on what and how you feel and what your going through because I've been through something like dat"Scotty says.

Zayla then let's out a deep breath before looking at the cameras and said" can y'all go I need some time for myself". They did not listen to her and keep on recording.

"Did y'all not hear her, she said get out give her some space and time"Scotty says trying to get the cameras people out of Zayla room but they did not listen.

"BRO IM NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN, GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I START BREAKING THESE CAMERAS"Zayla yells at the cameras crew while pushing them out her room and slamming the door.

Zayla shakes her head and lay down on her bed while starting to cry.

Scotty had went out of zayla room to give her some time and space.

After a while of crying, Zayla fell asleep.

                       Time skip

After 3 hours of taking a nap, Zayla finally woken up and wash her face and then went downstairs and outside where the rest of the girls are talking.

"Y'all this is the last city, we done been turing up everywhere the fuck too much and this is the last stop so we really gotta fuck Houston up"Natalie said and everyone agreed.

The group then all started reminiscing about everything that happened in all of the cities before Natalie wrapped the meeting up by saying "we gotta get ready for Anthony's shit, Anthony's pool party and then we have you in Area 29 tonight"

Persuasion cheered at the mention of her in her strip club before Natalie said, "So Zayla how do you feel after everything that happened this morning".

Everyone looked at Zayla who was no emotion on her face and said," I really don't want to talk about it.

Zayla gets up and walks back to her room. She stripped of her clothes and put on her swimsuit in the bathroom.

Zayla walks out her room and went to the bus.

Time skip

They made it to Anthony's party and there was a bunch of people on both the outside and the inside and Anthony walked to Zayla and the girls to their section where they started to have fun.

Zayla was glad that everyone was drinking and partying and that she was drinking to get her mind off of chrisean but still had it in her mind, she felt helpless that she couldn't help chrisean and or defend her. Zayla misses chrisean and wishes she was here.

Zayla had to tell a lot of girls that she was taking and walks away from them because one of them was trying to twerk on her but Zayla was not going for that, so she moves away from the girl.

Soon enough gutta got on the stage, and he was getting ready to perform when out of nowhere Sidney starr jumped onto the stage.

"Yo how the fuck does she be knowing where we are"Zayla said.