Eight

In all honesty, Zayla did not have no clue on what Natalie and Jela were talking about because she had her AirPods on and was listening to music. 

She did not want to be standing out here listening to these bitches talk and doing nothing. So she went back to the sprinter but right before kissing chrisean on the cheek and waited until the girls got back on the sprinter.

                           Time skip

Zayla and the girls made it too the separate house . The walls were black and the furniture here was gold or white. Anne and Scotty had a room together. Jela had a nice big room, but Zayla and Chrisean was worried about they room.

They both saw there names and open the door.The first thing they saw was a tv and balcony. Zayla and chrisean both shut the door quickly, not letting the other girls in.

"Aye let's go, we got our on room again"Chrisean said twerking and Zayla smack her ass.

"The others room that we had stay in where okay but this room is amazing. I'm liking it, we got our own tv and balcony"Zayla said.

"Once again me and bae got our own room together and to summon it up we got our own tv and balcony. Now I don't have to share or sit in the same room with those fake bitches"Chrisean said.

Chrisean&Zayla room:

Zayla and rock walk out there room go and look at everyone else's

Zayla and rock walk out there room go and look at everyone else's. "Y'all are those stairs?" Jela asked them. They see a set of stairs outside and quickly went out there and ran up.

As they reached up the top, Zayla and the girls started to scream because one the view was lit and Tennessee had like one of Zayla favorite views. Two, there was a hot tub up here.

Chrisean cute ass sat on the end of the hot tub and leaned backwards falling into the water. She dragged Zayla in, but Zayla wasn't about to get her clothes wet. Scotty was holding on then Jela came and wrapped an arm around Rock's neck pulling her up.

Zayla thought that was the end of it, but Rock folded her arms and fell backwards in the water.

"I swear my baby is crazy"Zayla laugh.

Zayla was laughing out her heart as Chrisean was jumping in the jacuzzi. "So, we got the rooftop and the jacuzzi?" She asked.

"Yes, them hoes gonna be mad as fuck."Zayla said with a smile.

"Get the fuck out the jacuzzi." Jela said with a smile on her face. Rock ignored her and started dancing with Zayla.

"I'm about to get naked in this bitch." Rock says and unzips her jacket. "No you not"Zayla said zipping chrisean jacket back up but chrisean slap her hand away and unzip her jacket.She turned to the view looking out at the horizon. "Hey god. What's up with you?" She then just takes off her jacket letting her tits free. "Let me see the world." After Jela gets her wet jacket, Chrisean falls back in the water.