Eleven

Third person

Rollie was going in on Natalie. Hitting the top of her head over and over again, then they both pulled each other wigs off their heads. Rollie pushed the fight towards the kitchen up against the window before security stepped in.  

They separated them and Natalie had braids under her wig cap, and Rollie looked like persuasion that first night in Atlanta

Rock turns to slim and ask what's up with them

All they did were talk shit, and Zayla didn't see but she guess Natalie did something because Rollie's mouth is bleeding. Scotty got upset because side Rollie threw her phone at Natalie and Chrisean was getting up in Slim's face. It was a whole lot.

Zayla got back on the counter and just swiped and liking shit on instagram. It's very clear they aren't going out tonight. Natalie locked herself in her room and Rock was trying to talk to Slim saying she hides behind Rollie, and Rollie fights her battles since they're friends and shit

"I'll be a bitch, and I'm that bitch." Slim mocked giving up on talking to Chrisean. Zayla started laughing. "Zayla what so funny you been over there laughing like what's up"."slim ask Zayla

"Nothing I'm cool you gonna run up"Zayla said

Slim stays silent

"Oh okay"Zayla said.

"See she hold her ground you don't"Rock said as she came over by Zayla

"Yes i did"Slim said.

"No you don't no you don't"Rock said.

"You the only one that got a problem nobody else got a problem but you"Slim said.

"Bitch oh my god"Zayla said.

"You scared slim slim cause fat fat not fighting for you no more"Rock said.

"Don't ever say ion stand my own ground cause I did that without my bitch"Slim said.

"Aight let her stand her own ground see look"Rock said.

"Get away from me"Slim said backing up.

Zayla and rock started to laugh on how slim scared and can't fight her on battles Without her friend by her side.

"Bye I'm done"Slim said trying to walk away

"Bitch be done we don't need you bitch be done"Rock said.

"We don't need you"slim said.

"Somebody go check on the chin"Rollie said.

"You got real shit to worry about"Slim said.

"I'm the big stepper in this house shut the fuck up you scared now you're scared stop running your mouth like you're not scared"Rock said.

"Okay"Slim said.

"Oh"rock said standing between Zayla legs.

"What the fuck else do y'all want me to keep talking for"Slim said.

Zayla and rock says ugh and slim mocks them and rock tries to go after her but she gets held back but Zayla hop over the table and start beating slim face in.

"YUH BAE GET THAT BITCH"rock screamed.

Zayla was punching slim and slim was leaking. Zayla kept going at it until security breaks it up.

"STUPID THIN BITCH DON"t EVER MOCK ME"Zayla screamed while trying to get out security grip.

"BITCH YOU'RE MAD FOR WHAT"SLIM SCREAMED

Zayla finally got off security grip and ran up again punching slim in the face and tossing her lil ass around. Then security breaks it up.

"Take her to chrisean"Security said holding Zayla tight

BRO I DON"t GIVE FUCK LET ME GO LET ME GO I'MA GET CHU BITCH JUST WAIT"Zayla screamed while pushing the security off of her.

Zayla shoved all the dudes away from her and walked up to her room. After a while Natalie was still gonna go out with her braids.

"At this point I don't even want to go out anymore because I'm pissed off and don't even want to hang out with these bitches I don't fuck with"Zayla said shaking her head.

"Bae you good"Chrisean said walking in her and Zayla room and walking on Zayla.

"No I'm not good. I'm pissed off and want to beat the fuck out of slim right now, with her skinny flat booty havin ass"Zayla rant angry

"I know you want to beat slim ass and so do I but don't let her ruin your night bae. We going to go out tonight and have some fun"Chrisean said wrapping her arms around Zayla.

"Yeh you right"Zayla said wrap one arm around chrisean waist and kiss her.

                             Time skip

Zayla and the girls got on the baddie bus and headed to bourbon street. And once they had it, it was lit! They made it to the party and lo and behold, Rollie and Slim were here. Natalie just grabbed a few beads and went upstairs so she can toss them.

Zayla was tossing beads down at people. Chrisean climbed up on the railing holding onto a column and started twerking. Zayla was holding her ass while Natalie was slapping it.

This girl came up hyping Chrisean and shit and put a crown on her head making her feel like a queen. People were flashing their tits at them, even the dudes that were passing by them showed them their tits.

Zayla grabbed this long purple feather rope and wrapped it around her as her and the girls head back down on the streets. It started to get crowded as more and more people started partying with them.

Then Relly B from Bad Boys showed them and they was hyped. That dude looked like he was partying, he dyed his whole hair pink. They all hugged him.

"Baddie Baddie shot o'clock!" We chanted. After The girls took their shot and they started walking again. Continued handing out beads getting people to show their tits and drinking. There was a lot of things they came across during their walk. A spiritual lady and her husband standing himself up on his head, then this big ass snake.

I don't know how I feel about this. Like I'm not afraid of snake. I just don't like them"Zayla said.

Zayla just stand where she was because she not a big fan of snake while the rest of the girls put snake on them.

Zayla and the girls had made it to the club and just turned shit up. Twerking and dancing. Natalie and Rollie ended up dancing with each other at some point.

Time skip

Zayla was still in the lobby and hear something going on outside and see the bounty hunters.

She sees rock on the ground getting cuffed and Zayla try and run up to her but Scotty and Natalie hold her back.

"No let me go, let me the fuck go"Zayla said trying to get out of their grip and start to cry.

_______________
Author note: I know I haven't been posting since March but I've been real busy and I got school so it will take me some time to finish act one but I will reveal some things to you all, I know that chrisean wasn't on a lot of episodes on baddies west and then she quit the show also at the end she got pregnant but In my book she will be in some episodes to the baddies west. She won't be pregnant at the end and on baddies east.

But I hope you all like this book

Any ideas on what should I do to this book?

Okay later👋