Seven

Third person

While Jela and Rollie were fighting, Rock managed to jump in and get a few hits before she got pulled away. Slim tried to help, but they were holding her back. Either way, Jela fucked that ass up. Had Rollie on the ground with her big udders out for everyone to see.

"Damn Jela got them hands. Had Rollie on the ground"Zayla said shaking her head while laughing.

Rock runs up and hits Rollie while Jela and her are still fighting. Zayla went in the grass and help the security break it up.

"Rock runs up on me while I'm fighting Jela and jumps In and try to fucking jump me. like bitch are you stupid you think I'm not going to get you"Rollie said.

"Yeh I fucking jump in because Rollie was gonna to jump in when me and slim was fighting "Chrisean said.

Zayla grab Chrisean and hold her back

"Calm down ma"Zayla said in chrisean ear which made her calm down a little bit.

"Get the fuck off me"Slim said pushing the security guard off her.

"Yo I swear to god bitch.I swear to god get the fuck off me. yo why you jumping"Slim said trying to get to chrisean.

"You want to jump in my bitch fight. like for what like what's wrong with you. Like I don't know but that shit was fucking wack as hell"Slim said.

"Y'all don't want this smoke on my momma.Y'all don't want this cause what the fuck you want smoke with somebody that going to kill you"Chrisean said.

"Aye get in the grass"Zayla said getting Chrisean in the grass.

"Naw fuck that grass"Chrisean said pushing zayla off of her and walks up on slim and started to fight her.

"Whoa whoa whoa"Natalie said.

"Oh shit"Zayla said looking at the scene in front of her and saw slim mouth leaking.

"Bro get her off of me"Chrisean said trying to get slim grip off her.

Rollie being Rollie decided to hit rock from behind while getting away from slim.

"Get this girl away from me with her fat ass"Rock said hitting Rollie back.

"Yep bitch that's why i punched you"Rollie said trying to get past security to get rock.

When Chrisean was not looking, slim decided to run up on her from behind and started fight her then Jela and Rollie jump in

"Give me this bitch"Rollie said as she pulling rock hair.

"Slim done ran up on a whole quarterback running back dodging everyone security and all it's crazy out front of this yard right now"Natalie said.

"LET'S GO LET'S GO LET ME HAVE HER. SINCE YOU BITCHES WHAT TO SNEAK and jump in. CMON!!"Chrisean yelled.

Rollie, slim, Jela and rock all start to argue and it was getting on zayla nerves that all them was fighting because rock thru a water bottle to slim.

"Okay I get that rock thru the water bottle at slim and slim not gonna to let her get away with that. But it really not that big deal of you fighting rock just because she thru a water bottle at you and then your friend jumping in"Zayla shook her head.