Ten

Third person

Jela and Persuasion started getting bucked with Sidney and security escorted her out of their section and Zayla and the girls continued to party their ass off. Well they tried, the hefty bitch came back and they gave her a mic and she started running her mouth. They finally removed her and they partied all night long.

After this night, Zayla and the girls will be going to New Orleans

Time skips

Zayla and the girls had made it to New Orleans after flying down there

Zayla and the girls had made it to New Orleans after flying down there. Zayla wonder if they are ever going to get another bus, but she don't mind being on a plane.

Once they got on the sprinter, Zayla noticed Rollie and slim were missing."what we doing boss lady?"Bri ask.

"Guys, Slim and Rollie are missing." Natalie told them.

"Where they go?"Zayla asked.

"I don't know, some shit with Scotty and Rollie." Natalie answered.

Persuasion got up. "The cameras were not rolling, so the whole conversation-" Persuasion never finished because Rock talked over her.

Well, Scotty what fucking happen? Sounds like you in the middle of it."Zayla said.

"She was just talking a lot of shit." Scotty kept it short.

"She said that you came up to her, and you said, if we were to fought outside of that house in Nashville that you would have jumped in."
Persuasion explained.

"I never said I would have jumped in." Scotty denied.

"So in that moment, she felt like you said that and it made her feel some type of way."persuasion continued.

"I told her she didn't need to jump in. She was talking a lot of shit, she said she was gonna hit me, and that's when it went down." Scotty explained.

"But Scotty, why did you she say she was going to hit you?" Bri asked.

"I felt like she didn't need to jump in the fight between Rock and Slim. there was no reason for her to jump into Rock's fight. She should've stayed out of it. Jela didn't need to fight. We can disagree to agree and that was it." Scotty said.

Y'all really beefing about something that already happened. She jumped in, what done was done, can we move on"Zayla said.

"Do y'all want Rollie and Slim back?" Natalie asked them.

"Yea, we gotta finished what we started." Bri says.

"I really don't care." Jela answers.

"Can we leave Slim outside on the cold? I'm fine leaving that bitch in the dust."Rock asked and Natalie laughs at her, but she was serious.

"Oh." Bri starts pointing outside

They stopped the bus and they just stayed standing outside. Natalie left and had started a FaceTime call with Scotty so they could hopefully clear shit up.

From what it sounds like Rollie was mad at
Natalie calling her fake and a shit starter. Then a car door is heard but the girls still hear slim voice. Rollie must've left her ass, some friend she is.

"After hearing conversation between Natalie and them. Bri's dumbass asked why they not coming on the bus when she literally heard the face time call she had with Scotty. Stupid ass blonde I swear"Zayla said shaking her head.

Time skip

The girls had pulled up to their house in New Orleans in the 9th ward."oh my god, look at our new bus! That our new bus!"Natalie screamed and the girl all looked to see a pink bus parked out front.

Zayla and the girls rushed off the sprinter and checked their new bus and it looked like a party bus, because every party bus has a stripper pole. Rock immediately hopped on the pole and twirled around. Zayla laughed and help rock down.

It's like a church bus"Rock says.

After the girls chilled. They went inside the house to look at it and they thought it was cute and even had a pool. They started talking about Rollie and Slim and if Scotty and Rollie do end up fighting, nobody should jump in and let them get their rounds.

"Honestly, I don't have the energy to keep beefing with Slim. But if she try to tag in I'm whooping that ass. If she stands next to me, I'm whopping that ass. If I'm suddenly pissed off and she fighting someone else, I'm tagging myself in, because I don't believe in rules. I respect my friends, I'm not gonna respect a fight with a bitch I'm beefing with. Expect everything when it comes to me."Rock said wrapping her arms around Zayla waist.

Most of the girls respected her opinions, others didn't but she couldn't really care. After all that they went upstairs to get to their rooms.

Time skip

So after Zayla and the girls all got ready, a few of them were chilling in the kitchen when Bri dropped a bomb and said she invited Rollie and Slim to the house

So after Zayla and the girls all got ready, a few of them were chilling in the kitchen when Bri dropped a bomb and said she invited Rollie and Slim to the house. They entered the kitchen and everyone just had this frown on their faces.

"Bri is weird. I can't fuck with a stupid bitch that invite the opps. Could've at least gave us 24 hour warning before inviting people we don't fuck with. Note to self, never have a friend group with Bri"Chrisean said.

"I know there's a lot of shit going on, but let's figure it out, so we can have some fun tonight." Bri suggested, and rock rolled her eyes

"I'm going to start it off with this. I've been rocking with y'all since the beginning when we first left LA. I've been showing everybody nothing but live. Every time I turn around, it's, oh, you're fake ass, Hollywood ass bitch. Ok. I'm in Hollywood for 15 years. That's how I get my money, that's how I eat, that's how my family eats, that's why the fuck I'm here. So that everybody can get money too." Natalie started yelling halfway in her speech.

Her and Rollie started talking over each other, then her and Scotty started yelling and how it was Slim who the bottle, then she turned her attention back to Natalie and calling her out her name, and Natalie had enough and ran up on Rollie.