Six

Zayla did not know what the issue is about. Everyone including Natalie was just cool and vibing, now she wants to be weird and childish. Zayla also didn't miss how Scotty was mugging Chrisean or how excited she was when Natalie said get her off the bus pointing towards Chrisean and Zayla.

"The fuck wrong with these niggas. Fuck, get that bitch off the bus"Zayla was trying see who Natalie was talking about before she really pop off for the wrong reason because she just started going off for no reason and it was unnecessary really. Rock got up and started making her way to the front of the bus with Zayla in tow to see what's going on. Rock just hopes the elder woman wasn't with any bullshit because she can be with it too.

"Did you see that big fat bitch? She swears she's whoever she is"Chrisean said.

"I'm kinda glad they pulled the bus over because I'm not liking how Chrisean sitting on my baby. They need to hurry up and get her tf off the bus"Scotty said.

Security didn't want to let the girls through which started to irritate Chrisean. She had a feeling they thought she was going to hit the woman but she wasn't... yet at least. She is just trying to figure out Natalie's issue so they can carry on with their night and go to the club.

"No I don't give a fuck. Get that little bitch off my fucking bus."Chrisean rolled her eyes as she was getting more and more pissed. Zayla moved closer to Rock hoping it would help calm her down but it wasn't as Natalie continued to scream at the top of her lungs.

"For fuck sakes Natalie. SHUT THE FUCK UP" Zayla yelled to the woman. Everyone was shocked, surprised even that she yelled. Rock couldn't help but let the inappropriate thoughts swirl through her head as she bit her lip looking at her.

"Who the fuck you think you talking too Zayla? And why you yelling"Natalie asked.

"Who the fuck does Zayla think she talking to cuz it ain't me"Natalie pointing to herself.

"I just wanna fuck her disrespectfully right now cuz the way she be yelling be sexy ass fuck? Like damn. I might just piss her off on purpose for now on"Chrisean smirk.

"Will you excuse me bro?" Rock said. She honestly didn't see what she did wrong. The older woman was just being her friend just minutes before getting on the bus but now she was trying to kick her off the bus for nothing. It was weird to her and she was starting to get frustrated with the whole situation. "Excuse me"

"Excuse me bro" Rock repeated once more, all she wanted right now was to get off the bus and head back to the house. She was starting to not want to go out any more. Zayla saw they purposely ignoring her so she slapped the back of the head of the security guard that was closest to her. "I know yo Terry Crews wanna be looking ass hear her talking to y'all my nigga" she said once they turned around.

"Ian got nun against Terry Crews, I wanna make that clear. They head shaped and looked the same that's all"Zayla shrugged.

"The fuck you hitting me fa?" He bucked at her thinking she'll be scared. "The fuck you ignoring her fa?" She bucked back

"Get that little bitch off my bus"

"The only lil bitch here is you Natalie"Zayla snapped.

"I'm not talking to you Zayla" Natalie said bringing down her voice

"But I'm talking to you, do sum bout it" she spat at the woman. To her, Natalie was just a bully and the only way to get her back is to beat her at her own game.