Three

Zayla outfit:

                       Third person

                       Third person

Zayla didn't know what happened after she left the house and started waiting by the bus. She didn't know that Natalie and Jela decided to tell Brie that she needed to stand up for herself nor did she know that Anne and Persuasion got into it because Anne heard her and Brie talking shit.

She would've thought that all of this would've happened for two hours but since Zayla was only outside for 20 minutes, she knew this all had to take place in the span of 10 minutes.

"Finally, I've been waiting for an hour" Zayla announced dramatically while rolling her eyes as the girls, led by Natalie, walked out the house and over to the bus.

"Shutcha ass up it has not been that long"Chrisean smacked her, Zayla replied, "it felt like i-". Zayla cut herself off when she saw Brie drop her bags and move out of the line that the girls had formed to get onto the bus while staring dead  straight at Anne.

"Oh shit"Zayla shouted as she watched Anne drop her bags and ran at Brie. But fighting in the grass is always a no go for Zayla and they both proved her point as they both fell to the grass on top of each other while still trying to hit each other.

"Neither one of those bitches won, the grass won"Zayla said laughing.

"We're never gonna get to Charlotte" Natalie started to yell as she went into the bus followed by Zayla who went to where her bags were which was at the back of bus in the corner.

She then put in her AirPods to dim all the yelling that Natalie was doing.

Time skip

Zayla sat back with a smirk on her face as she watch the girls try to deep throat a banana. She spent a lot of time trying to dodge persuasion who was trying to twerk on her but Chrisean told her no and don't get beat up again.

Chrisean started to twerk on Zayla and Zayla smacked her ass.

Zayla watched them cheers before Rollie went first"god damn"Zayla said as practically the entire banana went into Rollie's mouth before she pulled it out.

"Listen being a famous rapper and all as well as traveling around a lot, I've had a lot of girls deep throat me before and there is nothing like that feeling"Zayla did a chef kiss before she chuckled.

"Zayla, you getting turned on there"Natalie called out teasingly and Zayla rolled her eyes and pulled chrisean closer to her.

Everyone then turned to Natalie and started demanding to see her talent. "Let me see what the fuck you got bitch" Rollie declared and
Natalie laughed before she started demonstrating.

"Well, first of all, I got to spit on it" Natalie then fake spat on it and all the girls cheered and laughed while Zayla had look away because she did not want to see that.