Nine

"We should do a drinking game." Natalie suggested.

"How about deep throat the bottle?" Anne said.

"Bruh her freaky ass came up with that idea because she sucks in everything"Zayla said rolling her eyes.

Natalie was down to do it and grabbed a couple of small champagne bottles. "This will be the game we're going to play. We all are going to get one of those."

"I'm already drunk." Rock says as she wraps her arms around Zayla neck.

"And Anne, we want you to show us how to.
Natalie took the wrapping off the champagne and gave it to Anne for her to deep throat.

Anne got down to the floor and started showing them how to deep throat, even pretending that the bottom of the champagne was the ballsack.

Jela was first and she was licking that shit like she was eating pussy, then she sucked it and the white stuff from the champagne came out her mouth when she was done.

Bri was next and Chrisean was staring straight down her throat surprised. Persuasion was next and she was going at it, she twisted the bottle around tilting her head back, and when her head came down and she took the bottle out a whole lot of white stuff was just pouring out. 

Slim was next and she did the split before putting the bottle in her mouth. Her head was tilted back and the bottle busted so all that white stuff was pouring down her chin and on her shirt.

Natalie handed the bottle to Zayla but Zayla declined because she did not want to do that.

Natalie was next and wanted to do it with Rollie and Rollie talking about how she sucks dick upside down. Rollie got her bottle to bust and Natalie was shook. They all got off the floor and the girls were for once talking to each other."Anne said we all passed the game." Natalie said.

"No we need a pussy eating contest." Anne shouted and they all said no.

The only people that i can see doing that contest is Scotty and Anne"Zayla said.

They were all having fun jumping and humping each other, but them other hoes we're still being weird. Persuasion was holding her head out the window heaving cuz she sick or something.

Natalie made a speech about how despite all the fighting and drama the girls can come together and be like sisters and family and shit.

This the best damn speech she said this entire roadtrip."Rock said.

"Group hug!" Natalie yelled and everyone huddled together. Anne didn't want to do it and Rock just twerked next to them. The tractor ride was over and they all went home.

Time skip

Zayla and the girls were going to a podcast

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Zayla and the girls were going to a podcast. Well, Natalie had Zayla, Rollie, and Rock coming on the sprinter since they were the only three people that make music. Zayla and chrisean met Natalie and Rollie at the radio station.

My type Chrisean rock x ocрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ