It's time to play bad cop (17)

AIDEN WAS regretting every single thing he was going to do. He tried to find a terrible girl to lead on so it wouldn't make him feel bad, but even so he knew he would regret it.

He found a girl that was cheating on her other. He sat across from her, sliding her a drink.

"Hi there," Aiden greeted. He knew she was hooked.

Step 1 is complete.

"Want a drink?" She asked.

"No, but thanks," Aiden said. He smirked, his lips paining as he did. "You come here alone?"

The girl looked around once and smiled. "Yeah."

"What's your name?"

The girl seemed to be smiling forcefully, as if she didn't want this either. "Ju rie. Lim Ju Rie."

"Nice name."

After talking with her for awhile, finally Aiden told her she'd get something special if she told him what was really up. Of course, she fell for it.

"Someone's out to get some Foudre and Acharya. I don't know who they are, though. But that's why all of us were invited."

Aiden's eyes widened. He got up, and started running, weaving through the crowd.

"Shah!"

Someone's hand was on his shoulder, but he shook it off and kept going. The bar chairs were empty. All of them.

He felt his breathing get quicker as he rapidly looked around, any sight for a girl in black.

Nowhere.

Aiden started to regret splitting up in the first place. What if she was assaulted? The numbers of sexual assault increased by day and it was never safe for a girl to be alone anymore. Especially her age.

And she looked pretty, too.

Aiden felt himself get more and more stressed, his jaw tense. Where is she?

All of a sudden, he felt two strong arms circle his shoulders and pushed him. He fell onto the floor, trying to escape. His teeth clenched, as the person put his hands behind him.

He kicked, hoping it hit a soft spot. It apparently didn't, since the hold on his hands was still there, looser, but there. That looseness was all he needed.

Aiden turned on his back, wriggling his hands out of the person's grasp, trying to see who it was.

Before that though, someone punched his jaw. He felt the metallic taste of blood in his mouth. He punched the person in the stomach, pushing them right off on him. He gained the upper hand, and held the person down.

Everyone had fled. All except a couple, who were watching.

"Help! Keep this person down!" Aiden yelled at the top of his lungs. His jaw was throbbing, bloody tastes still filling his tongue.

The people hesitated but called security. The security kept the person down and Aiden got up, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

The blood drained into his black sleeve.

"I need to talk to the security."

———

After all of the paperwork, Aiden met the person in the police interrogation room.

"You don't have much time until you go to jail, and I don't have much time to spare. Let's make this quick, shall we?" Aiden interlocked his fingers and placed them on the table. "Name."

The person was too scared to object. "Johannes. Johannes Matelnith."

"Age, gender, pronouns."

"27, male, he and him."

"Now. Where is Detective Foudre? I know you know, so don't try to act dumb. I'm in a bad mood, and nothing's good when I'm in a bad mood," Aiden said. His eyes stared piercingly at Johannes, unblinkingly.

"Um. I don't-"

Aiden got up, putting his hands down on the table and leaning over it. "Tell. Me."

He knew the fury was radiating off of him. All the quiet, pent up anger he had all night. His jaw started throbbing harder. His knuckles started bleeding again, from a punch he hadn't known he'd thrown earlier. His head pounded.

Johannes shakily told him an address. Writing it down, Aiden called the police and left the room.

fight scenes amirite 🤪

my fight scene writing has gotten so much better tho? like WHAT was that one fight scene in rundown? like punch kick bam done? It doesn't work like that bestie, not when you're fighting against someone strong.

anyways how was the chap?

-Loife xx