𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒

comment or abigail will hate charles as much as ezra does😋😋

abi
gigi
guess what

gigi❤️‍🔥
hellooo
what is up

abi
i just faceplanted into someone's back

gigi❤️‍🔥
who's...

abi
charles leclerc

gigi❤️‍🔥
which one is charles again
is that the hot one
that ur brother hates

abi
yep.

gigi❤️‍🔥
LOLLLL
imagining you walking into
him and your face going red and you
saying oopsy daisy

abi
excuse me
this is why i don't tell you shit

gigi❤️‍🔥
bsfr i know everything about you
i know that when u were 10 you
peed yourself because your dad
walked in on you dancing to one
direction
[seen]

SLIPPING HER PHONE AWAY into her pocket, Abigail accepted the red headphones from a Haas team member with a grateful nod. She adjusted them carefully, ensuring a perfect fit over her ears.

With the race in ten minutes, she moved towards her brother, offering a brief, heartfelt hug. His demeanour had brightened, a noticeable shift from their last ecounter.

"Good luck out there," she offered with a warm smile, her hand lightly tapping his cheek in a friendly gesture. He acknowledged her with a nod before striding towards his car as the race was about to commence.

She glanced over at the garage next to her and gave MICK SCHUMACHER a wave. Mick waved back, his eyes briefly meeting hers before turning his attention back to the bustling activity of the garage.

Abigail made her way to a balcony overlooking the track from above the garage, resting her arms on the railing.

Below, the cars glided into their starting positions. A thrill of excitement surged through her, anticipation tingling in her throat.

The second the lights went dark, a symphony of engines roared to life, cars tearing up the asphalt. Abigail's breath hitched, her eyes tracing her brother's car as it weaved through the toughest part of the race—the opening laps were always a fierce battle.

Halfway into lap one, a crash echoed off the city buildings, out of Abigail's sight. Heart in her throat, she bolted down to the garage, needing to know if her brother was okay.