𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈

if you guys r gonna be silent... idk what i will do but pls dont be dry!!!

ON THE 5TH OF MAY, 2023, the excitement of the Miami race weekend was just beginning. Abigail was in her room, carefully packing her remaining stuff, while her brother and father were downstairs, waiting with a mix of excitement and impatience for her to finish so they could all head out.

Ezra's shout came from the stairwell, "Abigail!!" His voice was tinged with irritation, clearly wanting her to hurry.

bruder
hurry up

sista
no💗

ABIGAIL TOSSED ONE LAST ITEM into her suitcase and zipped it shut, then carried it downstairs to her waiting brother and her dad loading the car outside

"Took your sweet time," mumbled Ezra.

She nudged her brother as she walked out the door. Their dad followed behind them, getting in the drivers seat. The two rushed to the passengers side, just like how they used to when their mother would take them to get ice cream on a hot day.

Abigail got in first, sticking up the finger to her brother as he shamefully got in the back. She lifted her suitcase, carefully passing it back over to her brother to place in the back.

Matthew fired up the car. "Are you coming to the Haas garage, Dad?" Abigail asked, knowing their dad was very welcome with both Haas and Ferrari.

"Not sure. I might head to Ferrari for a little," he remarked, guiding the steering wheel.

She pondered for a moment, staring out the window. "Think they'd let me in?"

Matthew chuckled, "I'm sure they would, Gail."

Abigail peeked at the rearview mirror, catching her brother grimacing at the conversation, and couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"How about we go to Ferrari for a bit and then head to Haas for the race?" She proposed, getting a nod from her dad. "Is that okay, Ez?"

Ezra just shrugged, his eyes glued to his phone. She could tell that despite Ezra claiming he was cool with her and Charles being friends, there was still an unspoken tension lingering.

MIAMI HOLDS A SPECIAL PLACE IN ABIGAILS HEART. She has fond memories of visiting the city with her mom to watch her dad's races. After the excitement of the track, Abigail and Joanne would go to watch the sunset together.

Many people believed that Joanne's heart was too beautiful for this world, which was why she was taken so soon.

Joanne was loved within the Formula 1 community and still is. She was known for her iconic paddock fashion and just being the sweetest person.