𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐁

if you guys are dry readers i'm deleting my whole ass account mwah 😽 (the threats will keep coming)

IN THE CAB, Abigail's struggle to stay awake was real. Charles clicked her seatbelt into place and told the driver her address, courtesy of Gigi telling him before they left.

As they got closer, Charles checked if Abi was awake. He swept a hair from her face and softly muttered, "Abigail?"

Abigail groaned, stretching her arms wide. "Mhm..." She smelt the weirdly familiar smell of his signature cologne. Her eyes fluttered open, revealing not the faces of friends or family, but Charles.

She sat upright as reality washed over her, her head pulsing. "Oh! Hey Charles."

"Hey Abi," he murmured, leaning closer to release the clasp of her seatbelt. Charles's jacket lay gently over her shoulders,

Charles let out a gentle laugh, helping her gather her things. As the car stopped, he took her arm, leading her out the car and to her front door. Abigail shuffled her hand around in her bag before pulling out her keys and unlocking the door.

"Should I go, or..." Charles' voice trailed off, contemplating whether to either stay with Abigail or leave.

"You can stay for a little," she said sleepily, holding the door open for him. Charles entered, taking in the beauty of her decorated hallway.

Abigail noticed him looking around curiously, admiring the paintings on the walls.

"That's your dad, right?" He asked, pointing to the painting.

It was a painting of Matthew Murphy. 2004.

He ascended the podium in Australia for his 67th victory. Beside him was MICHAEL SCHUMACHER who could be seen spraying his best friend with wine as Matt kissed the trophy.

"Yeah," she said, a warm glow in her chest as Charles scanned the paintings with genuine interest.

"There's Schumi," he pointed out with a soft laugh. "Who made these?"

"My mom," she replied, a hint of pride in her voice. "She made them all."

abi💗WHY DID U LET HIM BRINGME HOME??

abi💗
WHY DID U LET HIM BRING
ME HOME??

gigi❤️‍🔥
someone had to
i was doing u a favour❤️❤️

abi💗
no.
he's sitting on my couch
right now and he made me food
and gave me water

gigi❤️‍🔥
husband material

abi💗
stop it rn
how do i tell him to leave
he's just watching tv
why is he so normal

gigi❤️‍🔥
wdym why is he normal