𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

y'all better not be dry readers or there will be more threats❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

MIAMI RACE DAY. Charles had came 3rd in qualis, Ezra 7th. In a Haas. The Murphy family were in the car on their way to the race, but they weren't alone. Ezra had brought his girlfriend — as of a couple days ago — Madison.

"So where's Gigi today, Gail?" her dad asked, who was sitting in the back, letting Ezra drive next to Madison.

Abigail had totally lied about Gigi being in Miami, and what other reason would she be there but for the race.

"You know," she began, trying to put on her best poker face, "I tried my best to get her to come to the race but she went home."

Ezra wondered aloud, "Why?" He glanced at Abigail's reflection in the rearview mirror, trying to read her expression to see if she was being honest.

Ezra was sure he could read his sister like a book, but she'd gotten better at lying over time.

"Let's just say she has history with one of the drivers," she said, avoiding eye contact with anyone. "I tried to encourage her to come but..."

"What driver?" Asked Ezra curiously.

"That's a secret I'll never tell." Abigail replied nonchalantly.

Ezra guessed, "Charles?"

"Wrong. And don't start guessing," She shot back.

Madison caught Abigail's eye in the rearview mirror, a slight frown on her eyebrows. She was certain Gigi wasn't anywhere near Miami. Abigail returned a 'shut up' look, hoping Madison wouldn't say anything.

abigailmurphy's instagram story

replies

charlesleclerc
they're dating?!?!

abigailmurphy
yea
can't believe madison cheated on me

charlesleclerc
hypocrite

abigailmurphy
stop.

charlesleclerc
never.
oh and also
i'm going to try to
patch things up with ezra

abigailmurphy
don't u try at every race

charlesleclerc
you make me sound desperate

abigailmurphy
you are desperate

charlesleclerc
stop😕😕
i just want piece
peace*

abigailmurphy
piece??
piece of what
piece of shit🤣